Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can Query Lead To Sack - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Query Lead To Sack (1256 Views)

Cds / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Outcry As Nigerian Banks Set To Sack Thousands Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Query Lead To Sack by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
My fellow nairalanders pls I am having little issue with my company,was served query pls can it lead to sack?.though my issue has nofyn to do with money jst false allegation bt as if my director is taking it personal........
Re: Can Query Lead To Sack by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
It can lead tona sack if you start collecting them like collectors items.

There are companies who give three strikes, some more, others less, then you would either face a disciplinary committee then showed the way out or warned.

Depends on the employer.

But be careful.

Queries don't do well where promotion or recommendations are concerned.
Re: Can Query Lead To Sack by benedima1990(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes it can lead to but one query can't just get yiu sacked

In most companies, it's always after 3 to 4 queries. And by this time I guess you yourself is tired of the company to gather 3 queries.
Re: Can Query Lead To Sack by benzion72(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Query can lead to anything if not we'll managed. The best thing is to avoid them.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / No Plan To Sack Any Staff / I Do Not Care....if...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.