Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers (1450 Views)

Best Comment Plugin For Wordpress Websites / Top 5 Comment Box Systems Bloggers Can Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by matrixx9(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
If you want to really enjoy more comments on your blog and make your blog more interactive you must take some things into consideration.

1. Compatibility
2. Interactivity
3. Feed Back

It has to be compatible not only with your blog but also different Web browsers plus it has to be interactive and it should be able to alert you on new comments on your posts so you can reply the comments.

WordPress default comment box offers all of this, Unfortunately Blogger doesn't offer 1.Compatibility.

You can never comment on a blog running with blogger's default comment box from a low end device. You must use a computer or a smartphone which is really bad. However There is a List Of Comment Box Systems that will be of help to you and your blog.

This List Is Modifiable

1. IntenseDebate

This is the comment box I'm using here on NaijaTechGuy. One thing I love most about it is that it's interactive and most of all compatible with all browsers even low end devices .

I don't need to over emphasize much on this since I'm using it on my blog and you can test how it works.
To install this on your blog register at http://intensedebate.com
and follow the instructions there. If you're experiencing difficulties. Send me an email with your template and I'll get it done for you. Free.. Yes free..

2. DISQUS

Disqus Is used by over 750,000 websites even by News Giants CNN. However The ability of the visitors to login
with their social networking IDs and
features like leaving a video response make
it one of the most delightful comments
management systems.
Although there are many demerits of using Disqus.
Some of them are inability of place url or links
on names (hence the person leaving the comment can’t be easily traced), and the inability of linking the social media comments and the unavailability of Disqus when its server is down makes it quite inconvenient.

To Install This On Your Blog Please Visit http://disqus.com

3. FACEBOOK COMMENT BOX

What could beat the social media giants commenting system?. This comment box remains one of the favorites for many bloggers who want to drive more traffic to their blogs from Facebook
The fact that it shares what the user comments automatically to his/her wall makes it a top way to drive traffic and more comments.

However Facebook comment boxes have to be installed with app id's for it to work well. For more details and to install on your blog visit

http://developers.facebook.com

4.Google Comments

Current in the Nigerian Blogosphere this won't be very good as Google plus is yet to get more ground as a social network in the country. However if you aim for global traffic and comments Google plus comments rock. It's relatively easy to set up in Blogger. All you have to do is to enable Google plus comments from your blogger dashboard settings.

5. Livefyre

Undoubtedly One Of The Best Out There. The Livefyre community comment, a free
comments management system is used bymany bloggers and small publishers. Bloggers love this comment system because of its compatibility with social networking sites which means
visitors can easily interact with the
comments posted in Livefyre comment page and can directly access them using
Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. Livefyre is also available in mobile and tablet friendly versions.

SOURCE http://www.naijatechguy.com/2015/06/5-best-comment-box-systems-for-bloggers.html

CC lalasticlala
cc Ishilove
cc seun
#nairaland.com
Re: 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by Warlord3000(m): 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nice and comprehensive write up
Re: 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by Rosemary216(f): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Sounds cool. But dat numba 4 disables comment frm oda users and only allows googe+ users 2comment wen u enable it.
Re: 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by dlamini: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2021
great talk, I appericate your talks. Any one intersted in buying tractor must visithttps://www.agroasiatractors.com/
Re: 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by emmaorabelle: 10:55am On May 03, 2023
It's great that you're looking for ways to make your blog more interactive and increase comments. Compatibility, interactivity, and feedback are definitely important factors to consider when choosing a comment box for your blog. rankdle
Re: 5 Best Comment Box Systems For Bloggers by xeniam: 5:04am On Jan 25
Yet, within this seemingly Snow Rider 3D straightforward framework lies a surprising depth.

(1) (Reply)

How To Configure Admin Panel Of Nairaland Clone Script. / LIVE: Ask Any Questions Relating To Blogging Here / Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.