Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,594 members, 7,827,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fritzl: A Monster Beyond Words - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fritzl: A Monster Beyond Words (1166 Views)

How GSK Drug Turned Healthy Banker Into A Monster (graphic Images) / Josef Fritzl Rape Case: What Would The West Have Said If Was An African? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fritzl: A Monster Beyond Words by SisiEko1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2009
embarassed Crazy Austrian Man who imprisoned his daugther For 24 years. Commited Incest n She bore him 7kids, 1 died, 3 lived with her in captivity , an isolated life in three tiny underground chambers, deprived of natural light and room to move around freely while the other 3 lived upstairs with him n his wife, apparently he lied to his wife n who ever cared to listen that his daughter had abandoned them at his doorsteps. He Raped her occasionally infront of her kids(his kids).
To think that all this guy is getting in the end after being caught is a life sentence in a psyc ward makes me sick to my stomach,

If this happened in nigeria trust me he'ld have been roasted.
CRAZY MAN! lipsrsealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7371959.stm

(1) (Reply)

Another Yoruba Dad Murdered His 11 Year Old Son For R: L / Deaths Caused By Facebook / Man Caught With Stolen Items In An Hostel Off Campus In Ile-ife (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.