Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) (30745 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister. / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Ewuro4: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Mashallah smiley

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 21, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. So dis is ladyF ?? Now I know
Naaaa, this is not Lady f or whatever, who is she if I may ask? Hope I am not being mistaken for some else.
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by mutter(f): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations. Lovely pictures.
Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by abworld6deep(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Colourful... Congrats brother

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Aminat508(f): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
BARAKALAHU Fil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by ibkgab001: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Fresh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Raxxye(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Bride nko?

3 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Queenfiona(f): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2015
LadyFiona:
Naaaa, this is not Lady f or whatever, who is she if I may ask? Hope I am not being mistaken for some else.
Interesting I ve a name sake on narialand
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
largehead:
I'm sorry To the Two she_males on Nairaland for collecting ur BirthRight... .

Are you referring to introvert and ladyF?

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by ryusufu(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Allah ya taya riko

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by jamace(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Congrats brother.

Endeavour to use your position to serve your people, not yourself.

Congrats once more.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2015
OP come and post pictures of the bride biko...btw wat did you do to be turbanned?like are u a philantthropist?....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by unknown87: 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:
10Q 4 Viewing

Congrats Sultan. Now you'll have to attend every function wearing the turban. Badt man!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
guy,...make you no carry that sword chuk person oo... grin...congrats

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by drberry(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:
APC national Vice Chairman (North West) Barrister Inuwa Abdulkadir Esq, Sokoto State APC chairman, State Secretary, Representative of Sokoto State governor, Rep of Sultan & some dignitaries

Congratulations to you. May Allah make your reign a peaceful one. Amin. Please which state are you?

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by 400billionman: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
largehead:
congrats! Wishing u the best...

FTC!!!

I'm sorry To the Two she_males on Nairaland for collecting ur BirthRight...

What is Shoemale?
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Jalinco: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Is sarkin the same as Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by 400billionman: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Small boys be feeling like King

Lion in the Jungle.

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by shadowripper(f): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
largehead:
congrats! Wishing u the best...

FTC!!!

I'm sorry To the Two she_males on Nairaland for collecting ur BirthRight...

Nice one
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by 400billionman: 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Jalinco:
Is sarkin the same as Saraki?

Exactly.
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by sidneyj(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2015
Just scrolling down down down just to see the bride undecided
hmmm wonder what's going through my mindlipsrsealed
congrat but amlipsrsealed
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Fundamentalist: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2015
So you are from tambuwwal local government

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
Congratz. But didn't see the bride na.
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Yinkame123(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Love the culture. Makes me remember by town Ilorin. Congratulations bro may Allah make it an enthronement to Al Janal and may Allah bless your marriage the way the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to Khadija and Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by ayooyee: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Hypocracy. At d end bombing

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by 9jii(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Potential bokoharam on nl shocked shocked

seun beware lipsrsealed
Babies seller comments from babies factory
Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by digitsolution: 8:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice one buddie......congrats on your turban and wedding. I see you got my present (the Ford Escape) do manage it for now. Rankadede

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by digitsolution: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:
Ladies & Gentlemen its my pleasure to share with you the images of my wedding & turbanning ceremony as SARKIN YAKIN JABO which was held on saturday 15-08-2015 @ 12pm & 4pm respectively.
Happy viewing.

Nice one buddie......congrats on your turban and wedding. I see you got my present (the Ford Escape) do manage it for now. Rankadede

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by 9jii(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Smooyis:
Congratz. But didn't see the bride na.
The women do their own event separately. Culture

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Eco2580:
Thank you all, Jazakhallahu khairan
I missed. congrats. Allah ba da zuriya ta gari

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by obongtunji: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations. Allah yaja zamanin Sarkin Yaki. Amin

1 Like

Re: Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
I have never seen an islamic wedding before.
Don't even know they do wed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Dj/mc For Your Children And Wedding Party / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Two Sisters Die At Enugu Recreational Park During A Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.