Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Android One With New Infinix HOT 2 Smartphone Expanding More To Ghana, Ivory Coa - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Android One With New Infinix HOT 2 Smartphone Expanding More To Ghana, Ivory Coa (530 Views)

Android One: Another Google's OS Explained / Win A Brand New Infinix Note 2 From Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android One With New Infinix HOT 2 Smartphone Expanding More To Ghana, Ivory Coa by stevespack(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
A-lot have already been said about this phone from different angels but i chose to reserve mine until am able to handle the my phone myself though i was invited on the lunching day been 18th but i was very busy with other things so sorry about that nevertheless, i have the phone with me now so am going to list everything i
Read more » http://eisteve..com/2015/08/android-one-with-new-infinix-hot-2.html

Re: Android One With New Infinix HOT 2 Smartphone Expanding More To Ghana, Ivory Coa by Taiwo20(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
stevespack:
A-lot have already been said about this phone from different angels but i chose to reserve mine until am able to handle the the phone myself, although i was invited to the lunching day been 18th but i was very busy with other things so sorry about that nevertheless, i have the phone with me now so am going to list everything i
Read more » http://stevespack..com/2015/08/android-one-with-new-infinix-hot-2.html

*launching
*angles

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Abeg Enter Ooooh, I In D Help / Non-hosted Adsense Account For Sale SOLD / The 10 Best Free Blog Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.