Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? (968 Views)

Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
They announced yesterday at my working place (Lagos state/Ogun state) that they don't want to see anybody outside late tonight (thursday 20 August) so i was move to ask couple of friends why? whenever this ISESE FESTIVAL comes up nobody move late at night? I was speechless to learn that they use person for the sacrifice, if this is true. I plead to Yoruba kings to stop the human sacrifice. I didn't mean that they should stop practicing what they belief, but stop using human, they can use animal. Pls don't take this personal or as tribal fight.
Re: Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I was at the Isese day celebration. There was no human sacrifice... lol. A goat and chicken were sacrificed.
Re: Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Ask macof and his pagan crews. They are cannibals who eat live fresh human parts left over that were offered as sacrifices to their idols
Re: Isese Festival True Or False Do They Use Person For The Sacrifice? by macof(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Ask macof and his pagan crews. They are cannibals who eat live fresh human parts left over that were offered as sacrifices to their idols
undecided jesus taught u well. .. congrats you've become a shameless chronic liar

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Rev. Takis Etim Caiafas / I Dont Like When The Pastors Tell The Church To Shake Pples Hand / Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross, Judas Iscariot Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.