Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pure Water Coy: I Just Need A Business Partner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pure Water Coy: I Just Need A Business Partner (575 Views)

Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / Project 1990 Investmen Coy; Are They For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Coy: I Just Need A Business Partner by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
There is well establish pure water factory that 's on ground in Lagos. The machine and all other ancillairy of the operational tools are in place. The plan is to set up the business while investor we carry on with the operational aspects with his/her own money. An agreeable fee will be paid every month to the owner of the factory. While maintenance of the factory equipments will be borne by investor. interested investor shld just call this number for inspection of the factory and for further details. 08032428103 . First come! First serve!
Re: Pure Water Coy: I Just Need A Business Partner by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know These 3 Things All Investors Want To See? / You Can Earn Here / Oracle Insurance Broker Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.