Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Can I Pay To Export Cars From Usa? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Pay To Export Cars From Usa? (519 Views)

Why Use Fliwheel.co To Export Cars From USA & Canada To Nigeria / How Do You Export Cars From Nigeria To UK? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Pay To Export Cars From Usa? by samakrom: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am a car dealer and bought several cars from usa with auctionexport. You know the market is a very competitive and you have to buy very cheap to sell here and make some money. Last half of the year we are struggling with unstable currency exchange rate and now the new law does not give me any options to survive. They blocked the option for us to pay in US dollars. Okey... But how do they expect to develop the economy if we are not allowed to make any transactions in usd? Some of my friends just simply stuck and do not have any options unless put car on a resell. We have to continue to do something and can't just wait until it will be restored. I have no clue on how to make this work . Will appreciate any comment with suggestion on what to do?
Re: How Can I Pay To Export Cars From Usa? by donawti: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Please drop your whatsapp number
Re: How Can I Pay To Export Cars From Usa? by USAutoBuy(m): 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
samakrom:
I am a car dealer and bought several cars from usa with auctionexport. You know the market is a very competitive and you have to buy very cheap to sell here and make some money. Last half of the year we are struggling with unstable currency exchange rate and now the new law does not give me any options to survive. They blocked the option for us to pay in US dollars. Okey... But how do they expect to develop the economy if we are not allowed to make any transactions in usd? Some of my friends just simply stuck and do not have any options unless put car on a resell. We have to continue to do something and can't just wait until it will be restored. I have no clue on how to make this work . Will appreciate any comment with suggestion on what to do?

Can help you make payment. Let me know what you are trying to do

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Toyota Corolla 1999 Model@420k / Lagos Cleared Tokunbo 2008 Lexus Es350 {full Option, Thumbstart} For Sale #3.7M / BRIDGESTONE / FIRESTONE TYRES For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.