Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mtn's Latest Gimmick - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn's Latest Gimmick (1073 Views)

Beware: Mtn Latest Scam....boiz No Dey Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn's Latest Gimmick by qblaze(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2006
Has anybody actually made free calls on MTN XtraCool Plan. My cousin says its a fraud. She tried for about two hours at night and didn't get through to any MTN number, which are supposed to be free. Ironically, she got throught to numbers on other networks, which are not free. Has MTN perfected another scheme to rip Nigerians off. If they are worried by Celtel's entrance, they should at least do honest promotions and stop all these marketing gimmicks. I think it's time to start an AntiMTN site. By the way, my cousin spent 24 mins held by customer service. Talk of customer neglect.
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by Pain(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2006
I Perfectly Agree with You. MTN Is Fraud Coloured All In Yellow. Fraud Is Fraud No Matter What Color U Render it In.
Period! angry angry
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by Emfash(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2006
Hey, thats not true,I actully made calls at midnight free!!! All u need do is load at least N100 b4 then .remember most people have heard of it therefore many are on the network at midnight,so the network will be busy but if u persist u will get thru.Cheers
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by joyblinks(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2006
The call stuff is actually true. all you need do is send a message 710 to 131 you will recieve a reply but the reply might not be immidiate. and without the reply u definitely cannot start the call. and its between 12am -4am in the morning.
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by Phlota(f): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2006
the midnite call is real, tho i prefer celtel
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by DeepSoul(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
You pple sha. How's it a fraud when money isn't deducted from your account? Tho I havent tried it, lots of pple have called me at odd hrs and claim it's free. I now have to put my phone under my bed as a result so I can get me some sleep, lol.

It is free. Enjoy it and stop being so typically nigerian and so pessimistic!
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by saintchux(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2006
Pain:

I Perfectly Agree with You. MTN Is Fraud Coloured All In Yellow. Fraud Is Fraud No Matter What Color U Render it In.
Period! angry angry

I don't know for you, but I have made call free. The problem now is that network is becoming to busy to make call, but u will stiill get some numbers after several trials.
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by otokx(m): 5:14am On Oct 05, 2006
MTN has its bad points but some people have decided never to see anything good in it. n5 for sms within its network anytime of the day 10 free mms anytime of the day per month and free calls between 12.30am - 4.30am, MTN has started the revolution. There will be some system congestion in the following 3weeks due to migration of people into the different packages plus the increase in subscribers who are buying the new lines. I for one don't fancy my beauty sleep being disturbed so i put my phone on silent mode and sleep tight.
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by ndbest(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2006
although i have my reservations for MTN, but the xtra cool stuff is real. I use celtel but presently, my room mates using MTN hardly allow me peaceful sleep due to midnite free calls. but you know wht? i'm not freaked. they are doing all this because of the whole lot of noise about their unfriendly customer relationship, i beg, they re too stingy.
Re: Mtn's Latest Gimmick by idea(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
hello all, i'm one of the unfortunate mtn subscribers who have been cheated in the past but this xtracool stuff is for REAL. though it might take ages for you to connect thru to the person you intend to call due to congestion but it's for real.you can recharge someone's phone from your account as well.just like glo's me2u, all u need do is to type: transfer 0803******* 100 then send to 777 you'll get a reply from then to confirm, then type YES and send to 777 for authorization of the transfer, MTN is getting customer-friendly now, thank to CELTEL.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is Differrence Between An Asset And A Liability? / What Can I Start Doing With N500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.