Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? (1113 Views)

Cossy's Mother, Chinyelo Orjiakor, 'Braxton-Jayis': Immigration Officer / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? by fitconsult: 7:28am On Mar 27, 2009
i came across this topic at naira land sister hot growwing forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com,after registering as a member,and i pondered why a person shld want to kill tony braxton haba kilode?
Re: Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? by KB1(m): 1:27am On Mar 29, 2009
What are you talking about? Post a direct link to the thread on the board where such topic is presented.
Re: Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? by Sissy3(f): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2009
fitconsult:

i came across this topic at naira land sister hot growwing forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com,after registering as a member,and i pondered why a person shld want to kill tony braxton haba kilode?

was with you and all this rubbish you are yabbing about sef undecided undecided undecided undecided

the other post it was joke Silva having an accident in Canada and being in a hosp. in new york and now it is toni braxton

if you are looking for a traffic flow to your site, why not just say so instead of feeding pple with pathetic lies angry angry
Re: Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? by Afam4eva(m): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2009
Don't blame him, he's trying to promote his forum. Hw wants us to link to his forum so that we can see the topic.
Re: Why Kill Tony Braxton Why ? by neowelsh(m): 5:34am On Mar 29, 2009
@poster
if you are giving false stories, just to promote your forum, then you are a fucking loser tongue

(1) (Reply)

2 Face After Round 1 / Could It Be True Of Emem Isong? / Breaking News: Kelly Hansome & Papiyanes Of Tribunalz Attacked By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.