Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,139 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract (704 Views)

Buhari In Edo To Bid Oshiomhole Bye / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by dayodare49o: 1:09am On Aug 21, 2015
A professional killer/Assassin is hereby invited to bid for killing contract to kill the holder of the highest political office as a result of the money being stolen from me after I was cajoled to buy 100 mb for 100 nairra which I subscribed for can not browse.

Requirements and Creteria

Interested candidates must be experienced snippers who had killed more than 20 top political officeholders around the world in the last five years

They must be someone who can independently penetrate and breakdown security network of the target

They must be someone who has duo citizenship and lives in africa especially S. Africa since the last 3 years.

For more information contact us through the address abovem
Re: Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:19am On Aug 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by tunwumi: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Sure ur monkelier is a contact
Re: Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by dayodare49o: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
tunwumi:
Sure ur monkelier is a contact
if processing and reasoning part of your brain is not functioning at a time then it means that is time to be silent or else you will sound as abnomal. Note that
Re: Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by tunwumi: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
dayodare49o:
if processing and reasoning part of your brain is not functioning at a time then it means that is time to be silent or else you will sound as abnomal. Note that

I think intimidation and insult is not the way of a murderer but I'm wrong.
Re: Office Of Killer General-Invitation To Bid For A Contract by dayodare49o: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
tunwumi:

I think intimidation and insult is not the way of a murderer but I'm wrong.
that is good since you know you are wrong. However, bear in mind murderer processes all solt of destructive daggers. Who the targets are sometimes detremines what homicide good for them. I am very happy for you that you have learned congrat

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Waste Pure Water Satchets / Breaking News: Nigeria’s Ambassador To US, Ade Adefuye Is Dead / Did You Do This While Growing Up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.