Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) (14054 Views)

IMSU Graduate Drowns In Soakaway Pit While Fleeing From Students Pouring Water / Ladies Pour Water On UNIBEN Final Year Student / HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by Iamsupaboi(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2015
The thread of pouring water on students at the end of their final exams is no new news in our Nigeria higher institutions... But over the years, it has really gone bad, as some students now use this medium to perpetrate evil on this graduating ones..
Last year we recall a case of a student of imsu been bathed with acid and another similar case in Lasu and Uniben...

As the Imo State University Owerri prepares to round up her second semester exams come next week.. The school authorities has dished out a note of warning to everyone it may consign, as seen below:

IMO STATE UNIVERSITY,OWERRI
P.M.B 2000
STUDENTS UNION GOVERMENT
16th REPUBLIC
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
Pouring of water after Exam by the graduating students has been banned by the school authority, be it in the school or in your hostels, Any one caught will be arrested...
Also, pasting of posters and bills at the school
walls has been banned,,, Any one caught pasting
bills and posters at the school walls will be arrested immediately..

This information came from the school management after a meeting with the
SUG....please lets help and keep all those rules
because it is for our own good,, last year a
graduating student was poured Acid due to the
pouring of water and the student died..Still that
last year another students fells into a pit and died immediately due to the same pouring of water after final exams....

Do report anyone you see going against this rules to the security details in your alliance or to the school security desk..

Please this information is to
get to all imo stars...
Share this to friends and groups.
Signed:
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY,
STUDENTS UNION GOVERMENT
IMSU SUG 16TH REPUBLUC.

Source: myimsu.com @iamsupaboi tнαηкs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by princeuj2015(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Nice move!! Me don de plan how to escape from my Lodge guys in Ihiagwa FUTO Owerri on Wesday self, I de reason weda I fit bribe dem wif one bottle of Origin each or carry dem go Eisman fries tuesday nite b4 my last exam on wesday ni grin

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by buzquet(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2015
pouring water on graduates can only happen in naija.
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by veekid(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
ok
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by AutoCarTracker(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Goof

1 Like

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by Shortyy(f): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Better. It has killed a lot
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by jincarlos(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Na so
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by ibkgab001: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Tradition that has sent many to jail, hospital and out of the earth
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by natas22: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
The vc is doing the right thing bunch of wicked souls pouring acid on own fellow Hunan being.

Wickedness of the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by natas22: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
May the almighty protect us from any plans of evil minded souls from form of acid attack or any other form of evil in Jesus name amen.
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by LieDetector(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Iamsupaboi:
The thread TREND of pouring water on students at the end of their final exams is no new news in our Nigeria higher institutions... .
fixed

4 Likes

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by afolwalex20(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Unilorin should ban it too o. angry

My friends don mean me

1 Like

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Sanity restored!
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by daben1(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
I know students will still be adamant
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by romzyxy(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
They shud start pouring dem alcohol or any oda liquid like engine oil.
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by ennysuccess(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
If its just water its fun but some idiots pours more than water on ur body

1 Like

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by abworld6deep(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
That's good.
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Thats very good
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Good
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by FrankValency(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
No be Students? Let's watch and see,it was banned in my school with heavy police the day we graduated but believe me,that day became worse because even the police men were wet from water, I don't know how this trend can be stopped,a student was half blinded that day,he can never forget that day in his life but still Students won't listen!!!!!! Naija

1 Like

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by amokeme(f): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2015
This is good (don't think they ll abide by the rule tho)
I still don't understand how this is fun to "some people" undecided

1 Like

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by yuzjet(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Not funny!
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by adebayo201: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Forewarned is forearmed >sad
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by dejavski(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
Stuffs like this don't happen where I schooled cool
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by steffans(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
It's better.. What madness?
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by ONIjibit1(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2015
F
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by stevebond007(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
You meant the trend not "thread".

2 Likes

Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by realGURU(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Nonsense
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by Abbey2sam(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
better
Re: IMSU Bans Pouring Of Water On Graduates (pictures) by passionate88: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Only inside campus na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Fire Outbreak Hits UNICAL, Properties, Documents Destroyed (pix) / FG Spends N12bn On School Feeding Monthly — Dr Umar Bindir / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.