Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Freedom Of Godly Children In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freedom Of Godly Children In Nigeria (366 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Lizzy Johnson Suleman And Her Children In UK For Vacation (Photos) / Rccg Sunday School Manual(RAISING GODLY CHILDREN) 21/05/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom Of Godly Children In Nigeria by muzzafar(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2015
A comfortably plump Dog happened to run into a friendly Tiger in the jungle. The tiger asked the dog where he had been finding enough food to get so big and fat. "It is the hunter my master and i want you to surrender to him peacefully," said the dog, "he will feed both of us good food to eat.' The tiger then asked him, "And what about that bare spot there on your neck?" The dog replied, "My skin has been rubbed bare by the iron collar which my master forged and placed upon my neck." The tiger then jeered at the dog and said, "Keep your luxury to yourself then! I don't want anything to do with it, if my neck will have to chafe against a chain of iron!"

PONDER
Even the beasts know that there is no riches greater than liberty For liberty is better than all the gold of the world. The Christains are children of God, the Muslims are slaves of Allah who is this allah that commands his slaves to go after the children of God killing people?

(1) (Reply)

Hypocristical Life Is Dangerous / Pastors And Gay Right / El Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.