Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador (587 Views)

Val Peterson, Abuja Youngest Landlord And MTN Ambassador Dazzles In Blue Colours / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) / Falz "Thebahdguy" Is The Lastest MTN Ambassador. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by nairamaverick(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2015
Folarin Falana AKA Falz dah bhad guy is the latest addition to the MTN brand ambassadors. The lawyer-turned musician just made the announcement upon signing the contract at the office of Upfront Bookings in Lagos. Falz, has joined the likes of Triple MG’s Tekno, Mavins Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Davido, and others. Congrats to dah bahd guy !!!

Source: jaguda.com/2015/08/21/eez-offisha-falz-latest-mtn-ambassador/ Latest MTN Ambassador

Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by nairamaverick(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Please how does signing ambassadors increase customer base or improve quality of service? How do all these telco giants benefit from signing celebrity ambassadors?
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Congrats to the real nigga, bUT help me to tell him that nothing lasts forever .... He should just pray it doesn't end so soon

NEXT! I get jummat to prepare for o jare grin
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by SandraDiOku(f): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2015
nairamaverick:
Please how does signing ambassadors increase customer base or improve quality of service? How do all these telco giants benefit from signing celebrity ambassadors?
itz lyk u thnk through my brain.i also wonder hw they benefit
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by nairamaverick(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2015
SandraDiOku:
itz lyk u thnk through my brain.i also wonder hw they benefit

The only thing I know is, since the celebrity is on their payroll they don't have to pay to use their services, so if they are organizing an event these artists will perform free. [i might be wrong].
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by Kraspo(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
Make brains
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by Kraspo(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2015
nairamaverick:

The only thing I know is, since the celebrity is on their payroll they don't have to pay to use their services, so if they are organizing an event these artists will perform free. [i might be wrong].
Now I don't know if you know any thing like "Royalty"?
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by nairamaverick(m): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Kraspo:

Now I don't know if you know any thing like "Royalty"?

Yes, I know what royalty means, but isn't that when you use their works not their services. Please explain to me.
Re: Eez Offisha! Falz Is Eez Offisha! Falz Is The Latest MTN Ambassador by youngberry001(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2015
i don't know them cry

(1) (Reply)

Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Borno State (photos) / Phyno To Collabo With Vic O For After Party Remix / Army Exposes Big Men Plotting To Prolong Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.