Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale (2492 Views)

Beastly Pristine Regd 2005 Ford Mustang V6 For Sale Specially To U / *SOLD*SOLD*Baby On Board Registered M-benz C 350 Selling@3.5m / Super Neat Sound And Fresh 2015 Registered Benz C class 300 Selling@12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Note: These cars are only for those who knows what
a Benz is and how much it cost to own one,there
is no point calling me if you have less than
the quoted prices pls.
The White C230 is gone:
Clean regd Benz 2006/07 C class cars up for grab
First pic: White 2006/07 C230
Second pic: Blue 2006/07 C200
Third pic: Blue 2006/07 C280
- Benz prestige engineering
- well maintained
- clean interior & exterior
- panaromic sunroof( the white C230)
- clean leather interior
- 6 CD loader
- chilling AC
- low mileage
- auto gear
- sound smooth engine and gear
Reason for sell: owners got newer models
Blue C200 in Lagos 1.3m fixed
Blue C280 in Abuja 1.2m fixed

Call or whatsapp: 08024403817

Cars must go this week.
I can deliver to those outside Lagos with
guarantee.
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keep the calls coming
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Make ur choice
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Keep the calls coming
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Good morning
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Point 'n' Kill
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2015
Make your choice today
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pick yours
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Choose one now
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by andre82(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Can u send me pictures of d interiors to my email; akinwande_olumide@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
andre82:
Can u send me pictures of d interiors to my email; akinwande_olumide@yahoo.com. Thanks
whatsapp 08024403817 for pics
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Still selling
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by Henroobaba: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls i need the interior pix for the C230 Kompressor, especially the engine.
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Henroobaba:
Pls i need the interior pix for the C230 Kompressor, especially the engine.
whatsapp 08024403817 for pics
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Call today
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by oseri(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2015
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
The said chucks only identified three minor faults with the vehicle which are:
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant
3. damaged engine sand protector

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting
2. both front window glass not working
3. Air cotrol module and MAF sensor not working(so he called it)

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings
7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all

1 Like

Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by Philadelphia: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chucky234. You better come here and vindicate yourself. Else, Seun must hear this.
Let's wait for Chucky234.

1 Like

Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Philadelphia:
Chucky234. You better come here and vindicate yourself. Else, Seun must hear this.
Let's wait for Chucky234.
there is a separate thread
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by eherbal(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigga, respond on this one., cause it's where the allegationswere levelled. Don't play Frisbee with peeps intelligence. Respond bro. Im a fan. Don't wanna believe that sh*t went down undecidedRESPOND!
chucky234:
there is a separate thread
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by eherbal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
I Suggest You Open A Fresh Thread On Your. If No Response Is Forth Coming
oseri:
The car, a MB C240 2002 model was advertised here: https://www.nairaland.com/2537910/sold-regd-2002-c240-grab

We negotiated and reached an agreement of 730k, papers and driving it down to portharcourt inclusive.
I have never met the said chuck234 before but based on trust i transfered 630k to him to have the car delivered to ph and balance payment after inspection.
The said chucks only identified three minor faults with the vehicle which are:
1. low engine oil
2. low coolant
3. damaged engine sand protector

Prior to cash transfer, chucks promised to fix these three items prior to delivery.
After a week chucks claimed he is sick and can only send whatsapp message but can't receive a call...... It sounded weird to me. I had to pressured him to give the car to the driver, his own appointed driver to bring the car to PH.
It took the dirver another three days before the said driver(name with-held) told me he's bringing the car to PH. At about 3hrs, the said driver told me the ATF was leaking and that he has to park to fix it. He sent me pictures of where they are fixing the car......
To cut the long story short, the driver was never on the road. he was never bringing the car. He lied to make excuss to siphon money from me. I told the driver to call chucks to sort it out but he said chucks can talk because he is sick. I never realised it was a tactics to take the remaining 100k from me prior to delivery. The said driver began to complain that the car has the following problem
1. hard starting
2. both front window glass not working
3. Air cotrol module and MAF sensor not working(so he called it)

At this juncture, it downed on me that my cash is stuck. Chucks fone is off(saying the said chucks is at the point of death..). But i need my car. I had to release money to have the car fixed. I ended up spending 66k.
The driver comfirms the car is ok. so he drove the car to PH. i took delivery of the car around 8pm. Instantly, i noticed the brake was bad, and the power steering was bad too. On further inspection the next day, this are the problems with the car.

1. Power steering pump bad
2. Brake tubes from abs module, one caliper, brake fluid reservoir removed and pluged. Brake system destroyed
3. driver side mirror cannibalised. it doesn't work from the control. it was put in place with a super glue
4. The moon roof control work erratically
5. gearbox shifting very badly
6. rear axle vibrating. i'm suspecting bushings
7. no horn
8. driver airbag already deployed. replaced with a caton airbag case
9. diver's door interior handle broken. put in place with a super glue
10. the entire shocks bad

the list is endless.

As soon as the driver delievered the car, chucks came alive. A sent whatsapp messages to comfirm the delivery. i told all the problems the car has which he denied. I told him to refund my money which he refused. I later told him to give me 50k to assist me in the repair which refused as well.
I have no choice than to live with my loss but more importantly to inform the house of the new method of scammers

This is a lesson for all
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by oseri(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by fanex: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
SCAN AM O
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=fanex post=38693656]SCAN AM O
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by Philadelphia: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
chucky234:
And where did this deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, seem you just stumbled on the word "scam" today.
Why attack the guy? He said "SCAN" and not "SCAM". Render your apologies now.
Could that be guilty conscience playing?
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Philadelphia:

LMAO fanex no vex jare, I was multi-tasking when I typed it
Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by oseri(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Still lying? but u insulted the guy. instead of u apologising u still dey deny say na typo error.
this guy get sense at all?
it's still threading here https://www.nairaland.com/2644501/terrible-experience-chucky234

chucky234:

1 Like

Re: Beastly Benz C-class Auction Sale by Philadelphia: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2015
chucky234:

Stop lying. You intended insulting him. It's obvious and your persistent lying keeps making you guilty of scamming the OP. House, see the bolded and confirm.

Philadelphia:

chucky234:
And where did this deluded discombobulated chronic goon crawled from, seem you just stumbled on the word "scam" today.

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Honda Accord, V4 Engine, First Body, Leather Seat, Alloys On The Cheap / Neat Nigerian Used Honda Civic I.robot @880k / Reg Toyota Camry 2.4, LE @reasonable price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.