Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? (746 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / N500,000 To Start A Business..ideas Please!!! / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? by mybad: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2009
How come we don’t seem proactive enough in this country.
Our businesses are mostly services that are foreign related or oil and gas related.
We are still living in the triumph of the oil boom of the late 70s.

It's so rare to come by smart business ideas these days, especiall coming from young people.
Yet, we modify the ideas of others and turn them into money spinning machines.

No wonder even the prestigious Lagos business school avoids small business in its curricullum like a plague.
One is left to wonder if this young black society isn't home to half-baked idealists, misfits and white collar salary slaves.

Is it that we don't have people with good business sense and acumen?
Who can think of something small and lucrative.
Let’s put you to test!
Re: Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? by brianromel(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2009
Sorry you are who.
Obviousily i'm guessing you did not read up on other topics on this section before you posted.
Do your research right before you post things.
Or maybe you are organising a competition for people who can develop viable business ideas and there is a price tag.
Re: Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2009
[/quote][quote author=brianromel link=topic=254152.msg3661423#msg3661423 date=1238398747]
Sorry you are who.
Obviousily i'm guessing you did not read up on other topics on this section before you posted.
Do your research right before you post things.
Or maybe you are organising a competition for people who can develop viable business ideas and there is a price tag.

It’s so glaring from the post that the poster is not short of biz ideas and is only trying to encourage other youths to brace up and leave the idea of compulsory white collar jobs.
You however are one of the teeming naira Landers who do next to nothing but seek trouble where it is not existent.
What we are preaching here is hard work and innovation not blatant arguments which lead us nowhere.
Re: Business Ideas Please, Anybody Smart Enough? by brianromel(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2009
If you thought that was an arguement then guess again.
If he read through the topics on this section and on the business you would understand what youths like us can think up interm's of viable business areas.
Before i pass blame on anything or anyone,i listen to arguements and do my research from from the points raised.
The previous poster showed his lack for listening or researching the our 300 pages on topics about business ideas ventures or information seeking on this section.He just posted without crossexamining this section,of which i can't stand for.
If he had anything constructive to add he would have based read through to complement and advice not to put us down and challenge youths.
But i'm also guessing that you support his view because you are him and you did not read through also,which is typical of nigerian's.

(1) (Reply)

Shoe Business / Ice Cream Machine Sales / Is Sanusi Qualified To Head The Cbn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.