Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu (1102 Views)

Rodrigo Tried To Finger Santiago Trellez' Backside During Match (Photos) / Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by Calebosko(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
John Shittu, the agent that handles the affairs of John Obi Mikel, has rubbished claims by Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh that the Chelsea midfielder was not invited for the African Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania because he made himself incommunicado. And it now appears that Oliseh is toeing the same line as his predecessors Samson Siasia and Stephen Keshi, who both dropped Mikel from their squad lists even when he was available for selection. “I don’t know, I am not aware why he was not invited. Oliseh called Mikel and Mikel tried to call him back, ” said John Shittu to allnigeriasoccer.com. “Mikel called Oliseh back, definitely not when the list was released, much more before that .” Mikel last defended the colours of Nigeria in an African Cup of Nations qualifier against South Africa last November.
Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by edorhe14(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
My Question is must everybody call Mikel before they invite him?
Did he call call every body on the list?
If he did y did Carl Ikeme say he was surprised to hear that he was invited?
I just hope this issue doesn't affect the team on the Long run

1 Like

Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na so d film dey start.
Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
edorhe14:

very good point my brother exactly wat i was telling some guyz
is good to see pple who comment reasonably
Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by edorhe14(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

very good point my brother exactly wat i was telling some guyz
is good to see pple who comment reasonably
Tnx man...Just Common sense bro

1 Like

Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by ogahope(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2015
edorhe14:
The phone call was not d main issue here. Why did Mikel miss d scheduled meeting in London dt only Moses attended? Dt is arrogancy to me. Can English or Spanish players do dt to deir coaches. Mikel is becoming too big to handle in d national team.
Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by edorhe14(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
ogahope:

The phone call was not d main issue here. Why did Mikel miss d scheduled meeting in London dt only Moses attended? Dt is arrogancy to me. Can English or Spanish players do dt to deir coaches. Mikel is becoming too big to handle in d national team.
Then what is if the phone call isn't...I tot the Coach was clear when made his statement...It's just the way it is Like it or not Mikel is One of our biggest Export in Recent times but there are ways he should have gone abt it.
How will a national team coach say it out loud that u called a player and he didn't pick up his fone ...is it not Supposed to be a mobile phone fone..
There are some things he should have taken into consideration like since u know The kind of Ego Mikel has
Mikel might not have had his contact and maybe he doesn't pick unknown numbers.
This is the same Oliseh that said if u r not featuring for ur club u don't have any biz in the national...
All of a sudden he is contradicting himself
Re: Mikel Tried To Call Oliseh -shittu by oloriooko(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Why did Oliseh waste his previous time calling the dude.
Mikel is no more interested in playing football again!
The guy is contented cooking for his girlfriend, riding bike with her and cuddling her.
As far as am concerned Mikel is a retired active footballer who's just fattening on the bench.

(1) (Reply)

African Soccer Star Yaya Toure, Stuns In African Attire (photo) / Betting With High Probability. / Iheanacho: I Paid ₦50 Or Begged To Watch EPL, Now I Play With Yaya Toure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.