Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

"No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang (14978 Views)

FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries / ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by ceometromedia: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-bmmwUSCMZE4/VdY-9J0IpzI/AAAAAAACJXQ/gZdyD3ppMDs/s1600/1282.jpg[/img]

THE Comptroller General of Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), Mr David Parrandang, has said there was no record of application for visa by the ISIS chief, Ahmed Al Assir, allegedly arrested on his way to Nigeria via Cairo.

Parrandang, reacting to the development on phone with the Nigerian Tribune in Abuja, on Thursday, said he was, however, awaiting the Federal Government’s investigation ordered by President Muhammadu Buhari.

He denied involvement of his officers in the issuance of visa to the radical Muslim cleric, saying Nigeria had no immigration officers in Lebanon in the first place.

“We don’t have immigration officers in that country. We understand that the president has ordered investigation into it, so we are waiting for the outcome of the investigation,” he said.

The terrorist, who had been on the wanted list of Lebanese security forces, was reportedly arrested at the airport last Saturday while attempting to visit Cairo, Egypt, en route Nigeria on a forged Palestinian passport.

It was reported that Al Assir, who was of Palestinian extraction, had undergone surgery to alter his appearance, so as to evade detection by security operatives.

He was accused of involvement in the death of 17 Lebanese soldiers and had been sentenced to death by the court in 2013.

He was said to have been using different aliases to evade arrest and that his current pseudonym was not on the watch list of the Lebanese security forces.

Following the report of the arrest, President Buhari, on Wednesday, reportedly ordered an investigation into how the Lebanese got the Nigerian visa found in his passport.

The president, it was gathered, directed the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs and NIS to explain how the wanted terrorist was able to get Nigerian visa.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/no-record-visa-application-isis-chief-%E2%80%94immigration

2 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by bluaero(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2015
so how did he get it

5 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by izeeqpotter(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Liars

7 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by agarawu23(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
OK na
we should wait for the outcome of investigation.
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by ibkgab001: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2015
America will know

6 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2015
The new trend with the present government is they say something today in few days time they come with the revised version. So I will wait for the final version of this news in few days time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by tunex23: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by tunex23: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2015
ibkgab001:
America will know
Keep blaming American for your immigration deficiency! Yeye

2 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Heromaniaa: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
He faked everything.

1 Like

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by loomer: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Na me issue am visa

6 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by ibkgab001: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Tunex23 is one of them ... I will track you down trust me
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Skypelogger: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Islam is the only peaceful & righteous religion on earth.

10 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This government is FAKEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Imagine, no record of visa application ?

Super clueless government.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by qualityovenbake(m): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerians in the world are unfairly associated with bad things. One stereotype that is true and they always forget to mention is that Nigerians are some of the hardest working people on the planet and they have the accolades to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by kennyman2000(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Na lie..
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Drsheddy(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nuhusky: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerians know how to fake document so if someone did it is not a problem do me I do u man no go vex
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by pussypounder(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Islam is the only peaceful & righteous religion on earth.
I will probe you for your foolishness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by ennysuccess(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
A terrorist will always be one
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nwunuken(m): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
ceometromedia:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/no-record-visa-application-isis-chief-%E2%80%94immigration
thank God Ni's is not involved.

1 Like

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by kenny987(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm! These our public office holders that are in love with the camera and press releases. Why not wait till after the said investigation before commenting on the matter? What if proof contrary to his assertion comes to light what then happens? Any small thing they'll release press statement. When plans are made against enemies or to do anything it will hit the news b4 implementation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by hardywaltz(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Na una Sabi
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by abworld6deep(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Mysterious indeed
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by dridowu: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Lie
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
pussypounder:

I will probe you for your foolishness

Suck my dick
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
OMG shocked shocked shocked

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Vock(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
if that visa ain't fake, then how did he get it... probably through one of those idiot Lebanese working in a Nigeria in connivance with a corrupt immigration officer

4 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by fotadmowmend(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Baba Buhari I beg sack this man ! That NIS job scam still dey pain me ooo dis man follow chop my 1k

3 Likes

Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by Soundbite(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
OK na we should wait for the outcome of investigation.
how many of such investigation ever had an outcome
Re: "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang by missKiffy(f): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
Let them investigate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification / 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.