Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. (4620 Views)

Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. / Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Munachi put her curvy on display here.

1 Like

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2015
we are tired of seeing her curve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Muna, u r curvless !
Infact u hv a FLAT waiste/nyashh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by nikkiking(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:
Watapun??

Awyu angry?
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:
Muna, u r curvless !

Go and watch ifunanya video by psquare. Then come back and quote me
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:
Muna, u r curvless !

You sound bitter. How can you tell her back is flat when she is facing forward..anyways without curves and fat she still is beautiful so it.don't even matter.
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:

least she can pull a younger man.
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:

lol she was actually slimmer then. Bad example. Its best you just keep quiet. I need no defender

1 Like

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Midehi:
then don't click on the article
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Very beautiful and curvy lady!
Pls go and marry now, we have waited so long to see the mini Munabii kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:
Very beautiful and curvy lady!
Pls go and marry now, we have waited so long to see the mini Munabii kiss kiss kiss
haba marriage is Not by force. Plus she is only 27
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol she was actually slimmer then. Bad example. Its best you just keep quiet. I need no defender
I think you should shut ur trap.
Besides what has her been slimmer then got to do in this analysis.
Before I go too far, what do you gain in dissing her figure??
U can even mould an ant... Not to talk of u been a match to her beauty.
Infact swerve jare HATERS
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You sound bitter. How can you tell her back is flat when she is facing forward..anyways without curves and fat she still is beautiful so it.don't even matter.

Bitter ko sweet ni !

How can u tell her back is nt Flat if u r nt Muna ?

Show us ur back Miss Muna.
Stop advertising urself Muna,u r no wia near beauty.
Mgbeke like u !
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Bitter ko sweet ni !

Mgbeke like u !

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Bitter ko sweet ni !

Mgbeke like u !
Haba! That's a former miss Nigeria u are actually talking about o.
In short she's an embodiment of beauty itself...
So go die if you careless of her grin
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:

Hv done dt a long time ago.
Anytin special abt it ?
Or hv u join palmwinetapper wit dis muna madness?

2 Likes

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Anytin special abt it ?

1 Like

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Anytin special abt it ?

Babe muna is beautiful ok! Pls don't hate I beg u
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 9:07am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Bitter ko sweet ni !

Mgbeke like u !
She will always be the most beautiful. Keep saying you see no beauty when you do. You're lying to yourself. All these people complimenting her are not fools.
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Palmwinetapper: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:

I think you should shut ur trap.
Besides what has her been slimmer then got to do in this analysis.
Before I go too far, what do you gain in dissing her figure??
U can even mould an ant... Not to talk of u been a match to her beauty.
Infact swerve jare HATERS
how can a man hate on a woman's bumbum. Niggga get with reality or I will put you in line how am I dissing her figure. Can you read Prick!
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by freshdude99(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
how can a man hate on a woman's bumbum. Niggga get with reality or I will put you in line how am I dissing her figure. Can you read Prick!

Fuvvk off my moniker dude xx
We still have alot of coconut trees in the bush tapper, so get busy cheesy
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:

Haba! That's a former miss Nigeria u are actually talking about o.
In short she's an embodiment of beauty itself...
So go die if you careless of her grin

Is she d 1st person 2 be Miss Nigeria ?
No big deal since she is nt d 1st and can neva be d last Miss Nigeria.

THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE NT YET BORN.

FYI ; Freshdude99, palmwinetapper , Munachi Abii is d same person.So u guys shld jus Fvck Up.
Enough of all dis advert biko.
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She will always be the most beautiful. Keep saying you see no beauty when you do. You're lying to yourself. All these people complimenting her are not fools.

Then u r d only FOOL complimenting urself.If u see beauty u go get mouth 2 talk?
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2015
freshdude99:
Babe muna is beautiful ok! Pls don't hate I beg u

Tell dt 2 palmwinetapper.
U guys r exaggerating here .
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Edreamz(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Tell dt 2 palmwinetapper.

U guys r exaggerating here .
You seem like you're jealous
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Edreamz:
You seem like you're jealous

jealous of wht ?
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Edreamz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

jealous of wht ?
Oh the ex beauty queen
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Utchgirl(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Edreamz:

Oh the ex beauty queen

Lolzz !

No be 2day wey nyaassh dey 4 back naah....e don tey.

She is nt d 1st and can neva be d last beauty queen. D tin is dt palmwinetapper is now becoming INSANE because of Muna(which i knw she is d muna).She hv no oda job here in NL oda dan advertising herself. Is dt hw oda ex -beauty queens behaves ? The exaggeration is getting out of hand on daily basis.Jus check palmwinetapper's profile and see tins by urself.All her topics and posts is all abt herself which is Munachi Abii.

So ,im nt jelous of Muna....I dnt knw her and she dnt knw me either. Palmwinetapper shld go and get a life biko.....Too much of everything is very bad.

4 Likes

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

u just outed urself muna. embarassed

altho i believe sum of us suspected it

2 Likes

Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Edreamz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
shockwave91:

u just outed urself muna. embarassed

altho i believe sum of us suspected it

Looool you exposed a b I t c h
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Edreamz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lolzz !

No be 2day wey nyaassh dey 4 back naah....e don tey.

She is nt d 1st and can neva be d last beauty queen. D tin is dt palmwinetapper is now becoming INSANE because of Muna(which i knw she is d muna).She hv no oda job here in NL oda dan advertising herself. Is dt hw oda ex -beauty queens behaves ? The exaggeration is getting out of hand on daily basis.Jus check palmwinetapper's profile and see tins by urself.All her topics and posts is all abt herself which is Munachi Abii.

So ,im nt jelous of Muna....I dnt knw her and she dnt knw me either. Palmwinetapper shld go and get a life biko.....Too much of everything is very bad.

Yes it must be her. She is full of it. But she has a right . The girl fine though. See her fair body.
Re: Muna Abii Shows Of Her Different Styles. Figure Huggings. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Edreamz:

Looool you exposed a b I t c h
haha. Easy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES AND THEIR ALLEGED GAY PARTNERS. / Lil Kesh Having Fun With His Girlfriend In His Car(photo,video) / Omg!!! Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless Again In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.