Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (23378 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by ejirede: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2015
Wailers don come again o.Whenever u see any report from sahara reporters u guys always say 'i dont do sharia reporters', now that they carried a report against govt nominee u now beleive their stories.Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by neocortex: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
Baba Bubu appoints his like(certificate forger) , how is that a problem
for Nigerians ? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by emamos: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit
Time registered: August 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
BishopMagic:

A honorary award is awarded by the University community which comprises of past and present students and lecturers.

The case in point is that no such honorary accolade was ever awarded to Fowler.

This is another Tinubu and Buhari Chicago gate scandal and it shows the level of fraudulent liars that populate the APC.

Oluwole frauds

Stop twisting the issue. Saharareporters confirmed the school was only blacklisted as at 2005.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by aorseer: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2015
These people are not interested in the progress of Nigeria they just want to criticize. No wonder they can't wait for ministers to be announced so that they will do their job of criticizing

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
emamos:
Passin.gshit
Time registered: August 20, 2015
How is that your business? undecided
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by emamos: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit:

How is that your business? undecided
Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Aringarosa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
undecided

Buhari was only compensating Jagabandit, it is isn't a rocket science people.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
emamos:
Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.
Ok, I'll think about it

undecided
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by wristbangle: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
SenselessGoat:
Where are the wailers na?? Food don done oo...make una come wail.

Barcanista, mogidi, truckpusher, ECOTERRORS, temitemi1, APCSucks, Nneka123, Ezenwammadu and the rest of the wailersangry

So my bae dey among the wailers shocked sad angry

Nneka123, may I have ur attention here? U have a query to answer!
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by berrystunn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=23pt]too many fake even the change an fake... scam go meet scam very soon [/size]
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit:
Even a semi-literate, Mr-NL-failure like Agarawu23 would be going from thread to thread like he understands anything grin

If he's semi- literate as you claimed what are you?

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:

If he's semi- literate as you claimed what are you?
What's your own? Did he deny it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit:

He's my friend, I don't like it. why are you insulting him?
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Passingshit(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oyind17:

He's my friend, I don't like it. why are you insulting him?
Ok
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
meanwhile

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Gliding(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
We should first ascertain that the said degree is fake before throwing stones.

In addition, an honourary degree is not an academic qualification, therefore it is not used in job applications.

A honorary doctorate degree is never equal to a PhD. People really need to be more discerning. For example Kollington Ayinla the Fuji maestro has an honorary doctorate, do we now say he has a PhD as well?
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by AprokoMan: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Illiteracy begets illiteracy. In this case, I don't think Buhari deliberately appointed his fellow certificateless comrade...but he's too much a DULLARD to realize it grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by sammyj: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
But you are a wailer, don't mind Ojare !!! grin grin cool cool grin grin
agarawu23:
point of correction, I am not a semi , I am an illiterate and everybody knows that.

deal with the below before I give you my attention cool
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by alexlee50: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is APC infighting. Tinubu using Sahara reporters to fight fashola's protege fowler.ggreedy set of people.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by fako1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

K'aree!!! Beta pikin.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by PassingShot(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Passingshit:

[size=15pt]You go fear moniker cloning for NL.

Chai, daris Gooooodduuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Where is the Chief Wailer to come and air his opinion on this one o?

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
point of correction, I am not a semi , I am an illiterate and everybody knows that.

deal with the below before I give you my attention cool
. Boy did you allow that guy to abuse you and go scot free? I'm disappointed in your manhood
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hope PassingShot is seeing his twin brother. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by agarawu23(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
. Boy did you allow that guy to abuse you and go scot free? I'm disappointed in your manhood
lol
not in the mood for such.
all day can't be your lucky day cool
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Opinedecandid(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]You go fear moniker cloning for NL.
Chai, daris Gooooodduuuuuuu ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Where is the Chief Wailer to come and air his opinion on this one o?
What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
Buhari is a goat!... Passingshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by PassingShot(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hope PassingShot is seeing his twin brother. grin
[size=15pt]If e no be am, e no go fit be like am.

You see the difference? While your Chief Wailer had to open a thread to wail, we take it as e be. I no send.
[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is what one get when one over-scrutinize. There are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians with credible credentials,yet Buhari and co. opts for a guy with unaccredited university.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by SeverusSnape(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You see the difference? While your Chief Wailer had to open a thread to wail, we take it as e be. I no send.
[/size]

You no send because you're inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Barca's own is different from yours.

But sha... I know say e dey pain you. **tongue out**

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by moshino(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
chocolateme:
But if with certificate it not, he is doing well, why not grant him a chance.
That moment when a vetenary doctor is a bank manager .

I guess integrity doesn't matter anymore.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
PassingShot:

[/size]

Its on record, I was the first person to call you that name.

"passingshit" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Badmus: Iyaloja Of Abuja Calls Out Emefiele Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Horrible Accident At Nkpor Flyover On Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / "Telling A Muslim To Do Family Planning, Is Violating His Religion"- Hon Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.