Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri Aug 21 2015) Renewed By A Little Cake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri Aug 21 2015) Renewed By A Little Cake (399 Views)

The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri,aug 7th 2015)- HELP FROM SUBORDINATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (fri Aug 21 2015) Renewed By A Little Cake by dallyemmy: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday August 21st 2015)- RENEWED BY A LITTLE CAKE

1.Father, thank you for your word today.

2.Thank you Father for your power and awesomeness.

3.Thank you Father for your love, compassion and faithfulness.

4.Father, forgive me for my insensitivity to the welfare and neglect of your servants, who labour day and night over us.

5.Sweet Holy Spirit, comfort all ministers of the gospel of Jesus Christ who are on the verge of discouragement or depression.

6.Father, grant unto me the grace, never to hold back from you, what you have provided for me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, even with the little you have blessed me with, help me to be sensitive to the needs of your servants and never wait for them to ask before I give to them.

*8.Father, today, feed me with the food of angels and renew my strength.

9.Father, please, remove and uproot from my way and life, anything that is hindering or occupying me from being available for your use.

10.Father, grant unto me the grace to pray and to fast many days, like Jesus and daddy Adeboye, and let there be visible results in my ministry.

11.Father, please, give me a faith like that of Jesus, that can move mountains and make the impossible happen.

12.Father, multiply and bless the little that you have given me; let me eat in plenty and be satisfied; and let there be left overs, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, as a good soldier of Christ grant unto me the grace to persevere and endure hardship and help me to overcome the trials and challenges of life.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Crises Deepens / Prayer Is The Key&the Spiritual Truth U Must Know>be Wise / QUARRY SITE (A Place Of Making)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.