Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone (803 Views)

Louise Jaiyeola Oduyoye Develops Neva, An Emergency Power Backup For Surgeons / How To Recover Deleted Text Messages From HTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone by rose338: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
I had an appointment at the genius bar today and they restored my iPhone 4S to factory settings. i was told all my texts (SMS, MMS and iMessage) were backed up. I was told to open an iTunes and setup the iPhone as a "new phone" rather than restore frommy backup file. Does anyone know how I can restore just the SMS/MMS/iMessage part of the backup? Thanks!

It is a common challenge for iPhone users in daily life. Since many messages are very important for us, they are the record of ourlife and a certain symbol of growth. When we lost our messages on iPhone attributing to system upgrades or wrong artificial operation, we are in badly need of the method about restoring messages from iPhone, especially in an easier and faster way.

iPhone Data Recovery for iPhone is highly recommended here, it enables you to backup your iPhone messages as well as any other files of your iPhone, including videos, photos, contacts, notes, music, etc. Within just two steps, you can backup the aforesaid files of your iPhone without any efforts.

Tutorial 1: Backup Text Messages Directly from iPhone

Step 1.Install software on your computer and connect your iPhone with it
Step 2.Scan the device for your files
Step 3.Preview and back up messages on your device

Tutorial 2: Backup Text Messages from iTunes

Step 1.Connect your iPhone to your computer and run it
Step 2.Within a few minutes, the scan will be finished

Tutorial 3: Backup Text Messages from iCloud

Step 1.Install the program and sign your iCloud account
Step 2.Download and export your iCloud backup
Step 3.Preview and restore iPhone from iCloud

Learn more: How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone

Related Articles:

How to Undelete Videos on iPad
iPad Backup Extractor: Extract iPad Backup Data
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad
How to Recover Lost Data from iPad
iPhone 5C Data Recovery: Recover Lost Data on iPhone 5C

Re: How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone by BenLuka: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
There is no doubt that if you want to backup text messages from iPhone, you will need iPhone Transfer.
If you can't make it, try follow this guide:
[size=13pt]How to Export Text Messages from iPhone[/size]
Re: How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2015
You can backup text messages on iPhone by following ways:
1. Back up all data including messages on your iPhone to iTunes or iCloud, it is easy to operate but you are not allowed to view the messages.
2. Try to use some third-party tools like iPhone Transfer to backup on your computer, you can export the messages as HTML, CSV, TXT files that you can read directly.
Re: How To Backup Text Messages On Iphone by JacksonHuston: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2015
iPhone care pro can help you restore/backup iPhone data.It also can help you delete iphone temporary files to speed up iPhone.
Come on and have a try,you will find more surprise !
http://www.tenorshare.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenager Create Superfast Crocodile Android Browser / Inverter In Nigeria, Industrial Stabilizers And UPS, Solar GEL Batteries / Mars Explorers Wanted Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.