Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Summerslam Is Here!!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Summerslam Is Here!!!!! (821 Views)

WWE Summerslam 2017 Checkout Fixed Date And The Matches / wwe / OLIVER QUEEN (arrow) To Wrestle On WWE Summerslam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by effervescent(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2015
(Walks in stealthily). Hello Sport lovers! Do we have staunch, avid and passionate wrestling fans in this forum? I sure hope so because the biggest event of the summer is here- The summerslam. As HHH and spouse Stephanine, the authority, had affirmed this past monday on raw, Summerslam is going to be relishing, ferocious, brutal and memorable. I anticipate a 4- hour show of epic and electrifying proportions which would see our beloved athletes make statements, lay claims, preserve their legacy and define their careers and future stakes. Cesaro has a point to prove against the unrepentant gloating k.Owens. Intense rivalry has been revoked in the bout between Sheamus and Orton. A quest for brotherhood supremacy is also on the cards as Ambrose/Reigns squares against the wyatt family. There's also an ongoing revolution in the divas category. But the most epic, devastating and lethal matches I'm looking forward to seeing is the "winner takes it all duel between Cena (US champ) and Rollins(Wwe Champ). (I so much resent Rollins he's indeed been the authority's b**ch). Rollins has enjoined the Authority to immortalise him by carving a statue in his likeness amongst the legendary Bruno Sammartino and Andre the giant......and the most Epic of all......the battle that is too big for Wrestlemania!!!!!! Undertaker seeks retribution and vengeance against Lesnar after the latter dented the former's Wrestlemania record @ WMXXX.Its worthy of recall that Undertaker deprived Lesnar of re-claiming the Wwe championship against Rollins @ Battleground. I don't fink Undertaker can match Lesnar fury, rage and obliterating german suplexes and 5fs. Although as aforementioned, the phenom is so vengeance-obssessed. Looking forward to all those clashes!!!!!! (Ooops did I forget to mention Rusev vs Ziggler. And Stardust/Barrett vs Neville/Amell (from the arrows)?) Happy viewing Y'all . You can as well lay bare your verdicts in the comment box.
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by Liamm(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
effervescent:
(Walks in stealthily). Hello Sport lovers! Do we have staunch, avid and passionate wrestling fans in this forum? I sure hope so because the biggest event of the summer is here- The summerslam. As HHH and spouse Stephanine, the authority, had affirmed this past monday on raw, Summerslam is going to be relishing, ferocious, brutal and memorable. I anticipate a 4- hour show of epic and electrifying proportions which would see our beloved athletes make statements, lay claims, preserve their legacy and define their careers and future stakes. Cesaro has a point to prove against the unrepentant gloating k.Owens. Intense rivalry has been revoked in the bout between Sheamus and Orton. A quest for brotherhood supremacy is also on the cards as Ambrose/Reigns squares against the wyatt family. There's also an ongoing revolution in the divas category. But the most epic, devastating and lethal matches I'm looking forward to seeing is the "winner takes it all duel between Cena (US champ) and Rollins(Wwe Champ). (I so much resent Rollins he's indeed been the authority's b**ch). Rollins has enjoined the Authority to immortalise him by carving a statue in his likeness amongst the legendary Bruno Sammartino and Andre the giant......and the most Epic of all......the battle that is too big for Wrestlemania!!!!!! Undertaker seeks retribution and vengeance against Lesnar after the latter dented the former's Wrestlemania record @ WMXXX.Its worthy of recall that Undertaker deprived Lesnar of re-claiming the Wwe championship against Rollins @ Battleground. I don't fink Undertaker can match Lesnar fury, rage and obliterating german suplexes and 5fs. Although as aforementioned, the phenom is so vengeance-obssessed. Looking forward to all those clashes!!!!!! (Ooops did I forget to mention Rusev vs Ziggler. And Stardust/Barrett vs Neville/Amell (from the arrows)?) Happy viewing Y'all . You can as well lay bare your verdicts in the comment box.
looking forward to Sunday grin
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by effervescent(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah bro, awaiting in high spirits and anticipation

1 Like

Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by daveP(m): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2015
Sure, we are here!

(walks in with bigblangston, raphaellaDD, and lovelyronke)

I've missed a lot in between.

Where is bryan, punk and ryback especially. Pls who and who are the force to reckon with in the divas championship. Pls hope its still not A.J lee? Dry divas
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by daveP(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2015
Wait Oliver Queen in wwe, not as a guest, but as a wrestler and competitor?? Mehn this just got serious.

Amel: Stardust, you have failed the WWE universe

he better comes in his cape
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by bigblangston: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2015
daveP:
Sure, we are here!

Where is bryan, punk and ryback especially. Pls who and who are the force to reckon with in the divas championship. Pls hope its still not A.J lee? Dry divas
Hello dave!!! Been so busy wit work. Divas still dry till raphaella starts to wrestle. Hw ve u been?
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by daveP(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
bigblangston:
Hello dave!!! Been so busy wit work. Divas still dry till raphaella starts to wrestle. Hw ve u been?
keep up the hustle! He SM would be called the Ella Effect!! Missed all of you guys sha!! Heard Oliver Queen(Stephen Amell) of Arrow is fighting. Nawao. Il have to get a copy and watch definitely!
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by Badosqi(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
daveP:
Sure, we are here!

a lot has happened in the world of wwe. Where should I start sef?
Aj lee has gone since, followed her love Cm punk. Nikki bella is the current divas champion(since November last year), she's targeting Aj record of 300 days reign. A new revolution his currently going on in the divas championship with the injection of new divas from Nxt. Divas championship is now interesting.

Cm Punk is gone too, Bryan no more wrestling thanks to injury. Ryback is the current Intercontinental champion(thanks to Bryan's injury) and he will defend it against Big show and The Miz tomorrow.
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by bigblangston: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
daveP:
keep up the hustle! He SM would be called the Ella Effect!! Missed all of you guys sha!! Heard Oliver Queen(Stephen Amell) of Arrow is fighting. Nawao. Il have to get a copy and watch definitely!
I pray he doesn't fight wit mirakuru in his system. Felicity shud also challenge d divas champ. I am seeing rahl's al ghul making an appearance
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by effervescent(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yeah, d divas champion from NXT, Sasha Banks, Charlotte n d likes av revolutionised n resusciated d once boring, lacklustre divas section. (Still shaking my head) Undertaker doesn't stand a chance against Lesnar!
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
bigblangston:
I pray he doesn't fight wit mirakuru in his system. Felicity shud also challenge d divas champ. I am seeing rahl's al ghul making an appearance
lol

if twas diggle, il say yes cos he has the look. Aspa Felicity, may she stay the way she is-charming us via the movie. If A.J can do it, well yeah she CAN too. But she too fine to dey receive kicks for head and superflexes!
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Badosqi:
a lot has happened in the world of wwe. Where should I start sef?
Aj lee has gone since, followed her love Cm punk. Nikki bella is the current divas champion(since November last year), she's targeting Aj record of 300 days reign. A new revolution his currently going on in the divas championship with the injection of new divas from Nxt. Divas championship is now interesting.

Cm Punk is gone too, Bryan no more wrestling thanks to injury. Ryback is the current Intercontinental champion(thanks to Bryan's injury) and he will defend it against Big show and The Miz tomorrow.
chai!! I've missed, but i'm catching up fast.

Till date i miss 3divas-The Glamazon, Eve Torres(Had a crush on Cena) and Natalya

the skills they had was wow and i hope the current ones shadows them fast!!
Re: Summerslam Is Here!!!!! by Omololu007(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Brock lesner will defeat the undertaker again,but I want undertaker to win d match

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Vs Liverpool (free Predict & Win) / WWE Monday Night Raw 23 November 2015 All Matches Result Roman Reigns Vs Rusev H / Facts About The Champions' League Anthem And Lyrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.