Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy (20339 Views)

SARS Operatives Arrest 2 Ladies Over Indecent Dressing, Demands N100,000 / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) / 2 Ladies Fight Publicly, Disgrace & Strip Themselves (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Oladimejjy(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Ladies beating guy........

Make them reach 100 dey no fit overpower me.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by 1love4all: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
Were are they reminded in prison shocked.

If person say e don tier for ur punany.....Naim u conspire with ur ignoramus friend to beat him up angry.

Why don't she deal with the heartbreak and move the Bleep on undecided.
its remanded.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by naijamakossa(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
and am still single here
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by braine(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
Were are they reminded in prison shocked.

If person say e don tier for ur punany.....Naim u conspire with ur ignoramus friend to beat him up angry.

Why don't she deal with the heartbreak and move the Bleep on undecided.

No they werent remanded.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by FGlobalPro: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
OUR EXCELLENT SERVICES CAN'T BE DISPUTED...

Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by naijamakossa(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
and I m still single here
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by ijustdey: 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
"Iyabo solicited the help of her friend, Olawe, to help to beat up Dauda for breaking up with her.

guys be careful before you break up with your gf ooooo

she fit arrange beating for you with her female friendsgringrin

1 Like

Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by kestolove95(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2015
All dix cultst gurls
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by freecocoa(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
The day people learn that they are better off with a lover, who no longer loves them, is the day all these kinds of violence will end.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by timbuk2(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Folie â deux. Anyway, I c no reason why I should assist a friend commit a crime. I am selfish at dat. grin
Why? Because I cnt get a husband in jail. grin cheesy
That my friend is called wisdom...
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by ajepako(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Who takes the blame?

Buhari?

GEJ?

Oya, make una fight! Beremx, Omenka, Firefire, Barcanista, Rilwayne, Midolin, whynotthetruth, passingshot
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Swagk101(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Iyabo didn't like the idea that Dauda broke up with her and therefore, set out to teach him a lesson,"
When the joystick is too sweet
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Firefire(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
ajepako:
Who takes the blame?

Buhari?

GEJ?

Oya, make una fight! Beremx, Omenka, Firefire, Barcanista, Rilwayne, Midolin, whynotthetruth, passingshot

I blame GEJ, he is clueless.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by boyesola: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
WELCOME TO NIGERIA * Where sex is free and love is costly. * Where loosing a phone is more painful than loosing VIRGINITY. * Where, if you don't cheat on your partner, you are not sharp and smart. * Where Bathrooms have become photo STUDIO. * Where getting a GALAXY phone is greater than achieving a DEGREE. * Where yahoo boys have brighter future than graduates. * Where temples are turned into dating points. * Where worshiping God in truth & spirit is difficult. * Where lies are turned into realities. * Where ladies fear Pregnancy than HIV... * Where pizza delivery is faster than emergency response. * Where people fear thieves, robbers & BokoHaram than God... * Where people go to Church with BB chargers rather than Bible. * Where guys are scared of getting married but love to have sex... * Where we have highest number of musician due to unemployment. * Where the higher your offense the lower your punishment and vice versa... * Where the number of Churches & Mosque are more than the worshipers... * Where we say "Up NEPA" more than we say "Praise THE LORD"... * Where a school drop-out politician is Ten Times richer and more respected than a Professor... * Where unemployed youths pick up weapons to fight in support of the politicians who deprive them of employment & a good life... * Where someone who cannot speak English is given honorary Doctorate degrees. WHAT A COUNTRY!!! Oh Lord, look down from heaven and have mercy on this great nation @CASH!!!!
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Liberty44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
send dem 2 where Dey belong... Lalasticala
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lilyomi:
Folie â deux. Anyway, I c no reason why I should assist a friend commit a crime. I am selfish at dat. grin
Why? Because I cnt get a husband in jail. grin cheesy

hmm folie a deux....delusional disorders....you a medic?
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Lilyomi(f): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
drlawizle:

hmm folie a deux....delusional disorders....you a medic?
grin grin
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by djlittlej(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hehehe can't just stop laughing..since when did boyfriends become hot cakes in nigeria..am afraid to quit my own girl too..i don't know wat will happen if i do.hehe
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by azzima(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
DoubleFaith:
'They' always deny the charges.
Just like all our thieving Politicians.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by ajepako(f): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:

I blame GEJ, he is clueless.

Oya, Barcanista..your reply..lol
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dauda (Nackson) The Sexi Guy has met his match
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by fornaija(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
No bi le! cheesy cool
tspun:
Ever has it been that love knows
not its own depth until the hour
of separation.

All the most powerful emotions
come from chaos - fear,anger,love

especially love.
Love is chaos itself. Think about
it! Love makes no sense. It
shakes you up and spins you
around. And then, eventually , it
falls apart. And then you start fighting.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Sunseeker: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jedeye2:
Am looking for that kind of girl!! cheesy

Hilarious LWKMD grin
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by nochildsplay(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
SKes skes robo skes
Ladies sneh and gentlemen sneh!!!
Sh*t happens SNEH !!!
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Akinmicky: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dauda is very lazy. He is only good at other stuffs

*my observation*
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by poshstore: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nairaland ladies don't comment when women commit crime of passion.
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by ceejay80s(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
The name, na so their life be everywhere u go
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by hardbody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
DoubleFaith:
'They' always deny the charges.

Even if they pleaded guilty, they will be recorded as not guilty so the trial will go on. The law still assumes them not guilty unril otherwise proven. The law is indeed an arssee
Re: 2 Ladies In Trouble For Beating Up And Stabbing Loverboy by Certifiedboss: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/2-ladies-trouble-beating-stabbing-loverboy

I no wan do again naim them take wan kill the poor boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Rescue Boy Planning Suicide After Losing N6,000 And Phone To Hoodlums / Ngozi Olojeme Declared Wanted By EFCC Over $48m Fraud / Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.