Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? (1072 Views)

Who Else Attended Interview Invite At Eduwalt Communications On Friday? / Man Meets His Boss At Job Interview He Attended After Taking A Sick Leave / Has Anyone Attended Interview With This People Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by olafum1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Good day guys: I received a mail from African Alliance insurance, though the mail gave some specifications that it's marketing related but the idea of earning 150k after completing three task made me shocked. So please; what's your experience or idea about this three test the firm will request I undertake? Thanks
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by royalfly(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
So do anyone know about their interview. Please OP state the name of the coy in title caption. Modify it please.
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by LaurelP(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
Its marketing..purely on commission
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by royalfly(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2015
It is said in the interview invite that the start salary is 150. So I don't think is purely on commission. By the way, does any other person know about the coy.
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by spiralwedge(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2015
copy n paste the email, I can judge from the content
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by NwabuezeWini: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is purely commission oh. They won't tell u d koko now until u av attended there interview and training.
Re: Please! Have You Attended Interview With This Company Before? by olafum1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
royalfly:
So do anyone know about their interview. Please OP state the name of the coy in title caption. Modify it please.

I've mentioned u in the new thread.. Replied ur mail also

(1) (Reply)

. / Vacancies At Catholic Caritas Foundation Of Nigeria – CCFN / What To Take To An Interview Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.