Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Lord is Good. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lord is Good. (1999 Views)

Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / Lord's Chosen Ministries Members Killed In Omoku, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord is Good. by dewda: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Lord is good
Re: The Lord is Good. by amiskurie(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: The Lord is Good. by amiskurie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
I hope he doesn't grab my land up there...the Ftc lands are expensive.
Re: The Lord is Good. by dewda: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Lord is Good
Re: The Lord is Good. by entparrot(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ op, is good you go public. But I will advise you to find a lawyer, to write a petition and serve to Zone 2 onikan, Ogun state command, and to the IGP,and also make a copy available to punch, and other media house.

If you do it this way, nairaland will now copy the news from punch and in no mins it will be in front page.

It cost nothing to write petition, between 5000naira to 20,000 naira.

And find DHL to dispact your letter to those offices, each dispatch cost 700 naira.

Stop coming to nairaland and start begging them to make your post viral, they will be forming big head.
Re: The Lord is Good. by dewda: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Lord is good
Re: The Lord is Good. by leefbi: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
I know this guy his office located @dalemo we. Once had issues with him and he latter gave up I tot he was sick sometimes ago cos den we really double him *he still never learn*
Re: The Lord is Good. by entparrot(f): 1:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Well, contact the moderator, but I doubt if they will move it to front page.

nairaland is been careful about police topic this days, with no reliable source, like the main media house, it won't go to front page. (My speculation) probably the founder seun has been arrested and threatening, so he is more careful.
Re: The Lord is Good. by anyimgbo(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2015
can't federal government just convert NPF to Nigeria Tout Force, NTF.then recruit new police officers that will bear the name NPF?at least it will help our employment status..
Re: The Lord is Good. by dewda: 7:37am On Aug 22, 2015
The Lord is Good
Re: The Lord is Good. by dewda: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
The Lord is Good all the time

(1) (Reply)

Landlord’s Son Rapes Tenant’s Wife / Cocaine Found Inside Soup, Wrapped With Meat (Photos, Video) / #ENDSARS: They Have BLOCKED Whatsapp Messager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.