Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step (1414 Views)

. / Drop Your Hot Note Lollipop Upgrade Issues Let's Fix It Up / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
You need sp flash tools, infinix x551 lollipop custom recovery img, and UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.46.zip search for it on Google.

How to go about it: flash the recovery img using sp flash tools then boot your fone into the recovery. Now flash the supersu zip you downloaded through the custom recovery, that's all.

If you don't understand ask question.

Here is the download link for the recovery img to be flashed
https://mega.nz/#!7k5BgQAa!i37OynPymMBjf58x4rFui8Zr7c7fWpfzbljKIj1btDk
It is in zip format, so u need to unzip it. Then you can flash it using sp flash tools as said above.
Boot into recovery and Install the update super su zip afterwards
Re: How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step by okitikpo: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
.. .
Re: How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step by oayeni56: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls can u help me wit s5 downgrade
Re: How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step by oodua1stson: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:

You need sp flash tools, infinix x551 lollipop custom recovery img, and UPDATE-SuperSU-V2.46.zip search for it on Google.

How to go about it: flash the recovery img using sp flash tools then boot your fone into the recovery. Now flash the supersu zip you downloaded through the custom recovery, that's all.

It is in zip format, so u need to unzip it. Then you can flash it using sp flash tools as said above.
guy, Abeg howcdov root infinix s2
Re: How To Root Infinix Hot Note Lollipop-simple Step by hazan041(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
yusfatedeeprof:

I was trying to flash d recovery but d phone is now dead.. any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Apart Frm Proxy Droid Is Ther Any Alternative For Autoproxy / How To Receive Sms From Phone To Online / How Possible Tecno H3 4.4.2 To 5.0 Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.