Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,631 members, 7,840,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fish Farm Land To Lease - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farm Land To Lease (963 Views)

Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Farm Land To Lease by ddestiny20(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
fish farm land to lease
very cheap 20k a month
holla me lets talk Also have a plot of land at totowu Ogun state with 3bedroom flat uncompleted in it forsale/lease.
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by fm7070: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
Are you leasing fish ponds or what?
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by abozineb(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
fm7070:
Are you leasing fish ponds or what?

More details pls
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Provide details and dimension of ponds. Also kindly let us know the available amenities on site
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by ddestiny20(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just the land then you can build the fish pond on it, when you are ready you can holla me lets negotiate.
we have borehole and constant light at ikotun egbe area.
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by ddestiny20(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
anyone interested?
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by ddestiny20(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
anyone still interested?
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by fm7070: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
just land and u want to take 20k.
do you think agriculture is that easy?
why not use the land to start something and feel it.
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by josefaith: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Bros, the money is too much and can discourage any potential leasee
Re: Fish Farm Land To Lease by AidWealth: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Catfish farming business in Nigeria is a very profitable business to venture into. I have spoken with some successful catfish farmers in Nigeria, and from their testimonies, I can boldly say that this is a very lucrative business. In this article, I am going to share with you a step by step guide on how to start a successful catfish farming business in Nigeria. I know that there are many experienced farmers in the house, but this article will definitely be useful for some starters.This piece is a compilation I made from the experience of a successful catfish farmer in Nigeria.
I wish you success in your business.

Click here to read: How to Start a Successful Catfish Farming Business in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wanna Share His Broiler Business Stage With U / Garlic Clove Sorting Machine / Integrated Screw Oil Press For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.