Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Jamb Change My Data On Their Website. Pls Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Change My Data On Their Website. Pls Help Me (534 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / JAMB Has Updated Their Website With This New Admission Guidelines For 2016/17 / Jamb Gimme Admission But Can't Confirm It In The School Website ... Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Change My Data On Their Website. Pls Help Me by sunday478(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello naira landers, I am a final year student of estate mgt in one of the federal polytechnics, I was suppose to make a print out of my jamb original result from jamb website. I tried to check my admission status for confirmation whether my data have not been changed just like that of my course mate.

when I checked my admission status I was shocked to see that my department and institution have been changed from what they were the previous time I checked.

The implication of this is that I will have to pay another N5000 to be regularised.

My questions are :
Is there a way out such that I will not pay the fee?
Is this a deliberate act by jamb?

This action of jamb is unfair.

Cc: fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

(LAUTECH), Diploma/ Direct-entry & PGD Form 2015/2016 Is Still On.(08139771767) / Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education's Post Utme / The Pride Of Her State & Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.