Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates (5014 Views)

IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Thread For GRE Candidates For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
This thread is meant for individuals who intend taking the GRE. The thread will provide registration assistance, avenue to share materials, postgraduate study requirements for Ivy league and other top universities in the world. It will also provide test day experiences and other relevant examination tips.
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by ElDeeVee(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
xo na u b OP grin grin grin I intend to write the test, fingers crossed, US dy fund students wella jare ...UK is crap easy admission buh the fee is Headache
marqueetim:
This thread is meant for individuals who intend taking the GRE. The thread will provide registration assistance, avenue to share materials, postgraduate study requirements for Ivy league and other top universities in the world. It will also provide test day experiences and other relevant examination tips.
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Yh that is right. A lot of funding is available in the USA compared to the UK. The US admission is more stressful though, because you need to submit official results of IELTS, GRE which attracts charges, apart from the application fees and other costs.
geobukky:
xo na u b OP grin grin grin I intend to write the test, fingers crossed, US dy fund students wella jare ...UK is crap easy admission buh the fee is Headache
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2015
marqueetim:
Yh that is right. A lot of funding is available in the USA compared to the UK. The US admission is more stressful though, because you need to submit official results of IELTS, GRE which attracts charges, apart from the application fees and other costs.
And na Dat spending dy scare ppl like me go UK grin
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2015
You can send your test scores free of charge on the date of exam for GRE and also IELTS has a grace period of 7days after the exam or so. But any other Uni you decide to apply to after that, you will have to pay. So decide all the schools you want to send the scores to and ensure you have started their application process so it wunt be discarded.
geobukky:

And na Dat spending dy scare ppl like me go UK grin
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by rogerdavid: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Please Guys, how long does it take for the scores to be delivered to intended schools after the test day? i ask this because of the deadline attached to applications in this Fall in some of the US schools.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2015
5days after your order is placed if you did it online. if it is by mail or fax your ordered for ASR for that it is approximately 10days.
rogerdavid:
Please Guys, how long does it take for the scores to be delivered to intended schools after the test day? i ask this because of the deadline attached to applications in this Fall in some of the US schools.

Thank you
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Help me ginger this thread mods Richiez olawalebabs Fynestboi
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by afroxyz: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Please what's the cost of GRE in Nigeria and where can one take the exam
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by marqueetim(m): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Due to the exchange rate you could be charged up to 60k. But the price is 195dollars. There are centres at Abia, Abuja, Lagos and Portharcourt
afroxyz:
Please what's the cost of GRE in Nigeria and where can one take the exam
Re: Thread For Graduate Record Examination(GRE) Candidates by Shalomated: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
About 65k presently. Please does anyone know about BY Mafit Limited. Learnt they are doing a promo that runs till 15th of this month with a discount rate of about 25% thus reducing the prize to 50k. Plus you also get 3 resource materials. The offer sounds kinda too good to be true so I wanted to be sure they are genuine. Pls I will really appreciate any vital info on this asap. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

About Yabatech Post Ume Test / How Do You View This In A Classroom? { Photo } / Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.