Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! (782 Views)

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by UmuEri(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
I stumbled into a thread with the title"Buhari Picks Obasango As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau

https://www.nairaland.com/2542524/buhari-picks-obasanjo-envoy-guinea-b

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/buh[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ari-appoints-obasanjo-as-envoy-on-guineabissau-crisis/

And this raised a lot of questions about the so called fight against corruption!

Before now, they were many skeptic's who never believed Buhari was Genuinely going to fight corruption. As far as they were concerned, it's a political vendetta against a perceived political enemy, and possibly, against a particular section of the country.

But others, especially 5th columnist always come to the defense of this share wickedness and political witch-hunt.

Now back to the main point I want to make

It is a well known fact that Obasanjo was corruption himself.
It is also a well known fact that the international community expects BUhari to probe the Halliburton scandal.

Questions begging for answers

With this open acceptance of Obansanjo(corruption), by Buhari(anti corruption) even going as far as sending him as an envoy (Nigeria Image) to Guinea, one can only imagine!

1. What is Buhari trying to prove, especially to the skeptics?

2. What message is Buhari passing to the international community?

3. Is Buhari reneging on his word never to work or associate with people of less integrity?

4. Does it mean that Obasanjo has gotten a clean record as far as Buhari is concern?

5.finally, can anybody among this change chanter's, honestly justify the action of Buhari, taking into Cognizant's his integrity and anti corruption stand?

I hereby declare that the fight against corruption is a deliberate and selective plot, to exterminate all the political figures of a particular region. And we shall resist that with the last drop of our blood! Make no mistake about that

We hereby call on the international community, to be aware of this conspiracy by retired army general's, in collaboration with some Northern Oligarchy, supported by selective media to keep a particular region in perpetual servitude politically.

We hereby assert, that the fight against corruption by Buhari administration is a conspiracy and a hoax except it goes round!.

That if Jonathan must be probed, then Obasanjo, Atiku, Abdulsalami, Babangida, etc must also be probed. Nothing more, nothing less!.

Finally, I am a wailing wailer. I love wailing, and I have been wailing since may29th to resist political, economical and social operations by a very powerful minority!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by donspero(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol baba go slow and baba, hmmmm ok oh

ftc dis week lets go der

d next idiot under me wen buy one plot oya take it..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by macolino(m): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Watching in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by Omambala1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
My pain is that some foolish Nigerians are still cheering this certificateless Dullard!
Re: Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by UmuEri(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omambala1:
My pain is that some foolish Nigerians are still cheering this certificateless Dullard!
what do you expect from baboons
Re: Buhari's anti corruption war, a conspiracy and a plot! by Lvlink(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omambala1:
must you insult the President? Please have some morals

(1) (Reply)

War Against Corruption: Kumuyi Urges Nigerians To Pray For Buhari / Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting / What Moderators/ Administrators and members Of Niaraland Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.