Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

(photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager (1024 Views)

I Want To Partner With A Site Manager / This Roofing Estimate Was Given To Me By A Carpenter To Roof My 4 Bedroom Flat / Wood Seller,carpenter Or Builder Read And Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
I was introduced into this site as a carpenter some 2 years ago; since then I have been working diligently. Bringing new Ideas in to the site...like this spiral staircase

Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by ibadanfinest(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
congrats
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by mufutau55(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok. Show us more photos of your inventions o.

Hajji M.
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
More..

Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by delishpot: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well done OP. Many more positive news for you o
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by bewla(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
well done
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thank you all for the positive remarks...but to be honest with you I am a little nervous about the post
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Before, I was thinking no one is paying attention to my endeavours...until yesterday wen I was announced as the new site manager

Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Did you go to school to become a carpenter? I guess your ans is NO. More power to your elbow bro. Let the graduates be looking for JOBs up and down..
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
kaoule:
Thank you all for the positive remarks...but to be honest with you I am a little nervous about the post

No need to be nervous. Just make sure that you're being truthful and not taking credit for stuff that you did not do and recognizing team efforts. The internet has shrunk the world.

Now, copy the great ones like Spyder880 and not only show us a fancy spiral staircase, it is fancy and I like it, but show us how you created it. Where is the form that you used (look like precast), the rebar configuration, what is the science behind "how" it is "glued" to the round pillar" etc
Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by segcymoor(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
@up.quick one
1-Have you handled this type of elliptical stairs before
2-Are you on paid salary in that company or contact staff
3-Above all. I assume you are in lagos.

Please do honestly respond ASAP.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: (photos), Nairalander Got Promoted From Mere Site Carpenter To The Site Manager by csiworksnig(f): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oooo plumb... Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!!! Space For Car Stand Available At A Juicy Location In Uyo / Property For Sale In Lagos / Concrete Stamping OR Concrete Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.