Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting (61049 Views)

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by TeeFriz: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
City Of God anytime,anyday. That movie is deep!

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by drunkpunk(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bevy12:
City Hunter and Coffee Prince.
Hey Bevy
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by SaNcHiS(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Prison break

2 Likes

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by techie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
iammayorkay:

u know I actually thought I was the only person that watched escape from sobibor also.

Watched it too great film.

If you like reading read the book Treblinka. Similar story but different concentration camp
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Chorsermeny(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
smiley[b][/b]A man called god, ghajini, 3 idiot, iljimae, city hunter, force [img]A man called god, ghajini, 3 idiot, iljimae, city hunter, force [/img]A man called god, ghajini, 3 idiot, iljimae, city hunter, force

2 Likes

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by jhummy: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
secret soldiers of bengazee, 24
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by xross(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Lord of the rings

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by ipledge10(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fast and Furious 7, that movie is something else...the stunts, actions and little comedy

Hobbit (battle of the 5 armies), another dope one
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by abbie4eva(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hitch
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by GregJo: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
sinizia:

Of course I'm joking. If I had such powers I'll be cuddling up to Sarah of Prison Break right now. If I can fulfill such dreams, Gabrielle Union would be the mother of my children. grin grin

I've never liked Grey's Anatomy. Is it interesting? If not that this series called Lie To Me was canceled after season 3, I'd have encouraged you to watch it. It's similar to CM.

Happy Sunday and have a great ahead.

and i thought i was the only one crushing on Meagan Good and Gabrielle Union....
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Tstone1(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
The Pursuit of Happiness.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by abdurrazaq(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Veer Zara. This is one of the most underrated movie I have ever known. You hardly read about it here on Nairaland or elsewhere. You don't have to be o Bollywood fan to fall in love with this movie.
I'll watch this movie over and over again without getting bored cool
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by arantess: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Constantine...... starring keanu reeves
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by MrCork1: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
Playful kiss,i miss u,u are beautiful,emergency couples,my princess

...darlin so was the color of yor pant and why? smiley
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrCork1:

...darlin so was the color of yor pant and why? smiley
i didnt get u
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by MrCork1: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
i didnt get u

English isnot yor first lan guaage so let me repet my set...was the color of the pant you wearing now?...madam this is simple English! smiley
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by PweetyJbaby(f): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrCork1:

English isnot yor first lan guaage so let me repet my set...was the color of the pant you wearing now?...madam this is simple English! smiley
nonsense,go and ask ifa or google
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by MrCork1: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2016
PweetyJbaby:
nonsense,go and ask ifa or google

quit the childdissh atitude & grow up madam..so do you were pant? undecided
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Forbidden kingdom
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by glo3nity: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
1: Pirate of the Caribeans
2: Catch Me If You Can
3: Mo Shanti Mo
4: Lord Of The Ring
5: Ebube-land of tears.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by simmieyoung(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
xross:
Lord of the rings
I must have watched that movje more than a hundred times.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by xross(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
simmieyoung:
I must have watched that movje more than a hundred times.

hahahaha
same here
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by cooljoe(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
please who has a link, or where can I download City of God. I love that movie.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Jumoke2000(f): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bahuballi

1 Like

Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by john2cool25(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slumdog millionaire,
Catch me if you can,
I still believe,
Wives on strike,
Pirate of the Caribbean.. dead man tell no tale,
About time.. so many I can't count.
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by nnadychuks(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Mi sono alzato
O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao
Questa mattina mi sono alzato
E ho trovato l'invasor
O partigiano, portami via
O partigiano, portami via
Ché mi sento di morir
O partigiano
Morir
Ciao, ciao
Morir
Bella ciao, ciao, ciao
O partigiano
O partigiano
Bella ciao, ciao, ciao
E se io muoio da partigiano
E se muoio da partigiano
Tu mi devi seppellir
E seppellire…
Re: Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
1. Being maryjane
2. Sex and the city
3. The mentalist.
4 The blacklist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / BBNaija: Prince Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.