Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? (783 Views)

What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? by charityexplicit(f): 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Few days ago, I travelled from the east to the middle belt. Hmmm, the journey wasn't smooth for me at all as the bus I entered had AC with all windows closed. Before we left the park I bought a cup of boiled groundnut and finished it(don't call me names o cos I really love groundnut) thirty minutes into the trip , my stomach started turning ,I was feeling like vomiting , I tried to stay calm so that other passengers will not complaint if I asked the driver to stop, a woman was licking a mentol sweet, I had to plead with her to gv me one so that I don't throw up. After taking it I was a bit relieved , about 15 minutes tym, I started vomiting seriously the driver had to stop for me to go outside, gush.... I was really embarrassed, it touched my dress and my handbag, I started cleaning it up with my hands cos my handkerchief was soiled and I threw it away. I kept on vomiting till I got to Enugu. Some passengers were sorry for me, while some where just looking at me(only God knew what went through their minds grin ) that's d first tym I threw up while ontransit. Though I always feel lyk throwing up whenever am traveling. Pls I know am not the only one suffering from whatever is making me feel lyk vomiting while traveling. What are the remedies pls... I don't want to face such embarrassing moments again. Ur advice and solutions are welcomed...Thanks!
NB : I was very healthy before I started the journey!
Re: What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? by 3kay945(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
I know a lady that have same challenge. I felt pity for her when she told me.
Re: What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? by supo19884: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bitter kola works very well, always go along with it on transit

1 Like

Re: What Are The Solutions To Stopping One From Vomiting While On Transit? by charityexplicit(f): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote
author=supo19884 post=37200036]Bitter kola works very well, always go along with it on transit[/quote] thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Top Memory Improvement Tips / Help! I Want To Commit Suicide!!! Should I Or Not? / Update On Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.