Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Building A 2 Bedroom And Sitting Room With Dinning Only - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 2 Bedroom And Sitting Room With Dinning Only (498 Views)

Lovely And Newly Build 3bedroom Bungalows With Enough Cars,with Dinning Space,po / Lovely And Newly Build 3bedroom Bungalows With Enough Cars,with Dinning Space,po / PROMO!!!! Get A 7 Seater Chair, Dinning Table, Tv Stand And Rug @ N400,000 Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A 2 Bedroom And Sitting Room With Dinning Only by bigjallow: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
I need help in knowing how many blocks and bags of cement will be enough to complete a 2 bedroom and a sitting room... The room will be a line house where when you enter the sitting room you will be facing both bedrooms one in the left and one in the right.

I want to make the bedrooms each 4 meters length * 4.5 meters width therefore the length of the sitting room will be equal to the length of the two bedrooms which is 8 meters but the sitting room will be cut by 3 meters to accommodate the dinning room which will leave the sitting at 4.5 meters width and length of 5 meters. The house will have a 2 meter veranda. No toilets and kitchen in the house but all will be at the back of the house so don't include that in your advice

I want to know if this measurements are good for a line house. I want your advice too.

I will do german floor and culumn of between 6 to 8. I want the number of blocks needed for such house and bags of cement to do the building from start to finish with german floor, lintel and platering in and out.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale...at Gwagwalada Abuja / Twins Flat For Sale @ Ibadan / Newly And Brilliantly Finished 5bedroom Duplex For Sale In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.