Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Legend Of Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Legend Of Dragnet (7758 Views)

Get E Copy Of Dragnet Past Q & A #numerical/verbal/abstract Reasoning / Get E Copy Of DRAGNET Past Q&A #numerical/verbal/abstract Reasoning / Dragnet Test invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well well, i came I saw I conquered is the case here, two months ago, at the ending part of my youth service, i started searching for jobs like mad, i applied to everything appliable, in the middle of this my job search, i came across a legend, a legend of 'the drag net. ', i waz made to undestand that they set the most difficult exam i will ever write, and they will drag you down just like their name.
About a week plus now, i received a mail from this group of which i had read so many legends of, dragnet, i was asked to prepare because they had scheduled a match against me, as if that was not bad enough, the match was organised and sponsored by another legend known to unleash terror, KPMG.
I had my heart in my throat, almost about to throw up when i read all the scary things this duo had done to people, but I armored up, expecting the worst.
Long story short, the day of the test came, and i was dissapointed, because i realised that the legend was a lie, dragnet is not difficult, i know this because i know i am not all that smart, but i was able to pass two dragnet exam with ease.
I am writing this because a lot of smart guys and girls out there fail the exams because they get scared by all this false legends. I stand here as a survivor to tell all those that will come after me that the legend is a lie.
Plus you should always armor up in prayer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by collele(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is the secret to passing the exam? Have never written it though but will write one soon...
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by karkinase(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Guy kindly send me d Past questions of dragnet u used. Sundaykola50@gmail.com Wanna be a legend like U. Thnks
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2015
karkinase:
Guy kindly send me d Past questions of dragnet u used. Sundaykola50@gmail.com Wanna be a legend like U. Thnks
depending on the exam, i used the original gmat 2015 review, for this one
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 1:00am On Aug 22, 2015
collele:
What is the secret to passing the exam? Have never written it though but will write one soon...
verbal reasoning, synonyms, antonyms, knw ur vocabs,
quantitative, percentages, ratio, probability, ap and gp, sets theorem, permutation and combination, money maths. You should be good with these, see my suggestion above
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
angry afta dragnet showed me pepper once, i stopped writing der test jare. grin. sometimes aptitude test can be confusing, wrote a test last year ,used 2 weeks to prepare yet i failed it. wrote it dis year without reading 3 hours to d deadline time, dem say i pass grin. instead of mumu GNS in school let dem change it go Gmat/shl o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by karkinase(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

depending on the exam, i used the original gmat 2015 review, for this one
But U wrote a dragnet exam na.....any one as far its dragnet prepared no P...

1 Like

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by collele(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

verbal reasoning, synonyms, antonyms, knw ur vocabs,
quantitative, percentages, ratio, probability, ap and gp, sets theorem, permutation and combination, money maths. You should be good with these, see my suggestion above

Tnx alot. Pls send me a soft copy of dragnet past questions @ collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2015
karkinase:

But U wrote a dragnet exam na.....any one as far its dragnet prepared no P...
dragnet do not create their own questions, they borrow questions from gmat, gre etc
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2015
I doubt if you have faced that comprehension type that requires you to answer 5 comprehension passages choosing two correct answers all on 17mins

4 Likes

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Pomzy:
I doubt if you have faced that comprehension type that requires you to answer 5 comprehension passages choosing two correct answers all on 17mins
i have, trick is, it takes 2mins to read the comprehension each, total of 10 mins for the 5, the questions take less than 10sec each if you understand the comprehension.
Reading lots of comprehension passages will help with your speed, and maybe you will find one or two in the exam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by SylarsMcQuins: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

i have, trick is, it takes 2mins to read the comprehension each, total of 10 mins for the 5, the questions take less than 10sec each if you understand the comprehension.
Reading lots of comprehension passages will help with your speed, and maybe you will find one or two in the exam

Pls can u forward me Gmat 2015 questions via mail pls.
Sylarsquins@hotmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Pls can u forward me Gmat 2015 questions via mail pls. Sylarsquins@hotmail.com
will send them as soon as i get access to my laptop
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by SylarsMcQuins: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:
Thanks alot. Ve got a test on Monday
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by madu85(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
please I need the 2015 GMAT
madusolomon@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by engrflames: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by kennydee05(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

Kindly send me the soft copy of the gmat questions.
activism3@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by kristen12(f): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by ajasa4link: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please do u have a link for Baronn's Gmat? Am really in need of it to prepare for a test.
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Adesiji77: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nice one OP

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by asscb(f): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
Adesiji77:
Nice one OP

Cc: lalasticlala
davide470 cool
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by asscb(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:
Guys, follow this link to download it http://www.4shared.com/get/QqiCYi86ba/The_Official_Guide_for_GMAT_Re.html
got them thanks kiss
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by unofficial(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dragnet isn't as bad as people say it is.

To correct something though, KPMG Test organised by Dragnet isn't a Dragnet test. It's just a Kpmg test that Dragnet helps to assess to ease their burden.

3 Likes

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
unofficial:
Dragnet isn't as bad as people say it is.

To correct something though, KPMG Test organised by Dragnet isn't a Dragnet test. It's just a Kpmg test that Dragnet helps to assess to ease their burden.
i stand corrected
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Ramos16(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
ajasa4link:
Please do u have a link for Baronn's Gmat? Am really in need of it to prepare for a test.
no i do not, but will search to see if i can get, when i do, it will be posted
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by aerozac(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls kindly help me with a soft copy of gmat,dragnet past questions delexzac@gmail.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by ajasa4link: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ramos16:

no i do not, but will search to see if i can get, when i do, it will be posted
Ok, tnx bro
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by lambvard: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by MacMaster01(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
I think I have written dragnet 6 times:
-sahara 2014 failed sad
-agip postgrad scholarship 2014 failed angry
-mobil postgrad scholarship 2014 passed smiley
-oando 2014 passed smiley
-nigerian stock exchange 2015 passed cheesy
-Access bank 2015 passed cheesy

I failed the first 2 due to fear and uncertainty but by God's grace I don't think I can fail it again, that's if I'll ever write it again undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by Berbatee1(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls kindly forward to dis mail mnurudeen50@yahoo.com
Re: The Legend Of Dragnet by vikktor: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
kevin4vic@yahoo.com
victorumeh0@gmail.com help ur bro....anybody dat gets it can still forward to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy @ The International Committee Of The Red Cross (icrc)-dec.2013 / Anambra State Government Of Nigeria Post Primary School Service Commission(ppssc / Pls Anybody In The House Knows Anything About Crystalite Care Ventures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.