Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Brock Lesnar: "Ronda Rousey Is A Super Athlete In A Weak Division" - Newstac - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brock Lesnar: "Ronda Rousey Is A Super Athlete In A Weak Division" - Newstac (665 Views)

Amanda Nunes Demolishes Ronda Rousey In 48 Seconds / Rio: Kenyan Coach, John Anzrah Sent Home After Posing As Athlete / Meet The Female Fighter" Ronda Rousey" She Get As Much Sex Before Each Fight-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brock Lesnar: "Ronda Rousey Is A Super Athlete In A Weak Division" - Newstac by Newstac: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
"I think she's a super athlete in a weak division," Lesnar told ESPN, according to MMAFighting.com. "I really do. I think she is a man amongst women in the women's division, and I take my hat off to her. She's doing an excellent job at what she's doing."

Lesnar's not wrong, per se, as Rousey is in a completely different stratosphere than her contemporaries in the puddle-deep women's bantamweight division. Still, Lesnar shouldn't huck boulders in a glass house. The heavyweight division wasn't necessarily the beacon of depth during his brief reign on top, though it was much more established than the 135-pound weight class Rousey rules over.

"I'm not taking any talent away from her at all," Lesnar said. "But I think she's a super beast, a super freak in the women's division."

Rousey has run roughshod over her opponents since coming over to the UFC from Strikeforce in 2013, needing a mere 64 seconds to completely dismantle her last three opponents.

Newstac.com is a tech-based site that is dedicated to bringing you the latest technology news and updates around the globe with its exciting features and categories to choose from. Visit us at www.newstac.com

Re: Brock Lesnar: "Ronda Rousey Is A Super Athlete In A Weak Division" - Newstac by lunaticfringe: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Can't wait for wwe to sign her up..

1 Like

Re: Brock Lesnar: "Ronda Rousey Is A Super Athlete In A Weak Division" - Newstac by daveP(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2015
Lesnar's right

its been long he threw searchlight like this. This means she's no small deal atall.

My own is this- Is Mchannon ready to revive the divas aspect of wwe to what it formerly was with unpredictability and high competitiveness? (days of trish, glamazon, vicky, kim kong, tamara, snooky, natalya)....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official Car Of Super Eagle's Coach "Sunday Oliseh" (photo) / .... / Nigeria Vs Niger International Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.