Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Fashola In Panic (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola In Panic (pics) (5678 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin

Fashola is a hooligan - Oyegun

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by chocolateme(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
@op: you are a clown..
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by Happiness87(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
#BUHARIPHOBIA- FASHOLA PROMISES TO RETURN N78million - LIAR MOHAMMED

8 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by witnezHD(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Weting concern Dangote concern "who wants to be a millionaire?"

5 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by 1miccza: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
What sef? Nor be small 78million for website nor be people thief 182 million dollars wey dem nor catch so?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by rugipp(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Kk
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by HDee(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2015
grin
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 22, 2015
Lwtmb
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin

Fashola is a hooligan - Oyegun

grin

Pained mofos every where.
jobless iboe boys have taken over nairaland.
Seun please do something o.

Emeka! is your Father among the beggars fashola deported back to your erosion ravaged never do well anambla land grin

8 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by kahara(m): 1:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Hilarious hilarity that was. BabaShola so it was u was that pleading Maigaskia for leniency huh?

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by olaafirst: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2015
instead of Dem to inovate prison Dem go dey inovate dere houses Na prison all of una go die (ewon Ni ile obo)
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin

Pained mofos every where.
jobless iboe boys have taken over nairaland.
Seun please do something o.

Emeka! is your Father among the beggars fashola deported back to your erosion ravaged never do well anambla land grin

Thunder fire your mother there Useless nonentity bastard

7 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by likila: 1:53am On Aug 22, 2015
fashola and amaechi are going to bar beach.

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by likila: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2015
1miccza:
What sef? Nor be small 78million for website nor be people thief 182 million dollars wey dem nor catch so?

if person thief 78 million to build website,
how much him go thief if you ask am to build bungalow?

fashola is going to barbeach straight

1 Like

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 2:01am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thunder fire your mother there Useless nonentity bastard

Pained jobless boy!
I just laugh at your ilks that use Internet as an avenue for people to hear your voice, when in reality u can't stand before your useless family members.

shy goat.
BTW

how's ur slowpoke sister ngozi.
I heard she Will soon take over from your mother?
son of a love peddler.
better goan get a life.
shy fool! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by mmav(f): 2:08am On Aug 22, 2015
Why is he n panic,I thought every thing is so easy 4 him.
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Pained jobless boy!
I just laugh at your ilks that use Internet as an avenue for people to hear your voice, when in reality u can't stand before your useless family members.

shy goat.
BTW

how's ur slowpoke sister ngozi.
I heard she Will soon take over from your mother?
son of a love peddler.
better goan get a life.
shy fool! cheesy

but you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you?

no thanks to your prostitute mother who forks random dogs
sophisticated bastards
son of a Yellowbar harlot scum

7 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:21am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

b[s]ut you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you?

sophisticated bastards
son of a Yellowbar harlot scum[/s]

cheesy

Lame.
keep disgracing ur never do well parents
emeka! I will advice u shouldn't follow your father's path.
you know how he end up.
I understand it's things are getting tough for you.
u are jobless, your Mother is suffering from leprosy and yr sister is HIV Positive. (not her fault though.).

now you are confused and frustrated because fashola deported you and your father in alaibo.
but why do u people love causing nuisance anywhere u go all in the name of trading gala
idiot forming e-warrior.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by wadetaw202: 3:34am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

but you're a product of dog's sperm aren't you?

sophisticated bastards
son of a Yellowbar harlot scum

You should know that every part of Nigeria where they use roofing sheet has brown roof, even in igboland. So why are you posting this picture as if igbolands too don't have brown roof? Igboland is not looking better than any other part of Nigeria, neither are you guys more developed than any other part of Nigeria. If you are more developed, why didn't Igbo's stay in their homes but choose to wander around Nigeria? We all remember that Aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria presently. Before you accuse the kettle of being black, check if you the pot is also not black; that is how people with functional brain behave.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by dridowu: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2015
God Bless Babatunde Fashola Raji

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2015
until nigerians begin to practice jungle justice on politicians we wont go any where, local, state nd federal govt peeps loot our resources, roads, skuls, hospitals all in limbo. yet wen these fools come for campaign we don't see anything wrong in wat dey do. as far as am concerned Fashola is a massive failure with d amount of IGR lag generates, this supposed performance is all a propaganda aided by d media they control. mtchewwww
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

You should know that every part of Nigeria where they use roofing sheet has brown roof, even in igboland. So why are you posting this picture as if igbolands too don't have brown roof? Igboland is not looking better than any other part of Nigeria, neither are you guys more developed than any other part of Nigeria. If you are more developed, why didn't Igbo's stay in their homes but choose to wander around Nigeria? We all remember that Aba is the dirtiest town in Nigeria presently. Before you accuse the kettle of being black, check if you the pot is also not black; that is how people with functional brain behave.

Mechie eze ule ebea

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

cheesy

Lame.
keep disgracing ur never do well parents
emeka! I will advice u shouldn't follow your father's path.
you know how he end up.
I understand it's things are getting tough for you.
u are jobless, your Mother is suffering from leprosy and yr sister is HIV Positive. (not her fault though.).

now you are confused and frustrated because fashola deported you and your father in alaibo.
but why do u people love causing nuisance anywhere u go all in the name of trading gala
idiot forming e-warrior.

Thunder scatter your harlot mother to death for allowing that rabid dog ravage her pucccy.

product of dog's sperm you better check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks rabid dogs just for #300 isn't it grin

son of a dirty Yellowbar scum
product of sophisticated arena grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by wadetaw202: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Mechie eze ule ebea

Are you too scared to write in a language everybody understand? Now don't tell me the mighty empty chest beater is afraid of a zoo dweller. Write in English if you dare.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by GenbIoodykiller: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2015
wadetaw202:

Are you too scared to write in a language everybody understand? Now don't tell me the mighty empty chest beater is afraid of a zoo dweller. Write in English if you dare.

Thunder blaster your intestine there Foolish vagabond Useless nonentity
Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i
Ikpu nne i ebea

4 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by wadetaw202: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thunder scatter your harlot mother to death for allowing that rabid dog ravage her pucccy.

product of dog's sperm you better check your dna because am sure your harlot mother forks rabid dogs just for #300 isn't it grin

I love our tribal marks. They are beautiful. It is nothing to be ashamed of at all. These pictures below of umuahia and aba will prove IBO's to be the neatest sets of people on earth

6 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by wadetaw202: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

May Thunder blaster my intestine.I am a Foolish vagabond and my mother is a Useless nonentity. She is actually a prostitute.
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by 1miccza: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2015
likila:

if person thief 78 million to build website, how much him go thief if you ask am to build bungalow?
fashola is going to barbeach straight
He's already in barbeach,barbeach is his home...
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

Thunde[s]r scatter your harlot mother to death for allowing that rabid dog ravage her pucccy.

product of sophisticated arena[/s] grin

kikikiki. grin

still the same nursery rhyme, u must be a boring kid in real life.
you keep spamming my mentions with dogs.
are you are a dog? or u want to become one?
and where did you get those pics from
u know what? emeka I will put you in my prayer and I might even help you by bringing you to one of the cities u do dream about * Oshogbo, abeokuta, Lagos, or Ibadan.
iboe goat.
son of a village love peddler.
I spit on ur head. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by jemir000: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
corrupt birds of a feather
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

I recall warning you to desist from this picture thing that forced even chino to back down but you seem too dimwitted to take heed abi?
Re: Fashola In Panic (pics) by ManTiger(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2015
I may have to lock/delete this thread if this name-calling, insult and tribal comment continues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers, The Real Issue Is Buhari – Says Asari Dokubo / Buhari Dumped My Husband After Using Him To Emerge Victory - Oluremi Tinubu / Rivers State Gets Approval To Access ₦15 Billion CBN Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.