Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) (6896 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Toni Tones's Dress To AMVCA 2017 Took 4 Months & It's Everything (Photos) / Ivanka Trump's Green Outfit Is Everything! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by helenajah: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Meet beautiful Lexx Jones, the military officer said to be the sexiest woman in the U.S army. She has an instagram page and shares very sexy photos. See them >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/arrest-me-madam-meet-s3xiest-american.html

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Oga's babe
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by wezzylove(m): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2015
nice ass
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Khd95(m): 2:21am On Aug 22, 2015
I want her 2 arrest me plss,bt she must take me 2 her private cell...

grin
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by kesprime(m): 3:11am On Aug 22, 2015
Wish our Nigerian army/police women were like this...lols...then you would see people signing up to join the police/ army force for free...lols

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by landinfo: 4:14am On Aug 22, 2015
@op
I checked all her picz in the link u gave & what I saw were "silicion-enhances body"
I would gladly fvck a skinny no-breast girl than touch this surgery-girl picz u posted.
God4bid me & surgery silicion like Kim K
Natural na tha BOMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by petux(m): 4:33am On Aug 22, 2015
diz 1 no fit shoot ooo
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by petux(m): 4:34am On Aug 22, 2015
diz 1 no fit shoot ooo ...she dae use d gun dae pose
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Afrok(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2015
It seems she takes snapping pictures more serious than holding a gun. In this era of enlargement, only when I feel those curves and boobss will I believe its all natural.

She's got it, and if u've got it, flaunt it...
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by SPG4U(m): 5:47am On Aug 22, 2015
[size=20pt]only dis lady go finish some NL guys at war front

Because dey will want to use their d1ckk to shoot instead of the gun

***dont forget to click on my signature[/size]

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2015
Yepa! shocked shocked
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:17am On Aug 22, 2015
Khd95:
I want her 2 arrest me plss,bt she must take me 2 her private cell...

grin
ole boroku tongue
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by donholy28(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Let her go to war and come back make we see

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Dottore: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2015
With this in war front, I swear the enemy will surrender.
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2015
Babe can u go to war with me?
It's a win,win situation grin
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by RuthlessAnalyst: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2015
If She eventually go to War, She should pray she never get captured and made a POW (Prisonal Of War)...cos she will only serve one function while in capture... A SEX-SLAVE for the Enemy Soldiers

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Do soldiers arrest fool? You should rather say she should shoot you
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
Of this kind girl go war she no go die oo! Becos instead may people concentrate na her chest dey go put eye for! #ogaoo
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by hatux: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Silicon undecided
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
I wish to get married to an army lady gringrin
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by adeyemi97(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2015
Arrest me please
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by dammywizzy: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2015
We have them here in Nigeria too but menh na dis type go catch u go just dey confess wetin u wan do for future even without investigating u
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by terrymason(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2015
If isis catch this one eh! Dem go use level(d**k) finish her punany shocked
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by sotimonpe(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2015
SURF INTERNET AS YOU WANT WITH
Our cheap Data Bundles at affordable rate.
Our data plan works with all devices

Airtel 250MB = 30days= 450
Airtel 500MB= 30 days= 700
Airtel 1GB = 30 days = 1100
Airtel 2GB= 30 days= 2100Ael

MTN 1GB = 30 days = N1, 200
MTN 2GB = 30 days = N2, 300

Etisalat 250MB = 30 days = N 450
Etisalat 500MB = 30 days = N 700
Etisalat 1GB = 30 days = N 1000
08075800577 08062094853
www.lowosms.com
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
obviously not a combatant. if isis peeps catch am as prisoner. she go regret her life
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
After observing her muscular configuration,

I don't think she is a combatant. undecided
Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Will neva bliv it... With dat kind frosh skin, nice asset... Kahh I no fit bliv am...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Me Madam, Meet The Sexiest American Soldier She Has Everything (photos) by ignis: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Can this gal do the work?

(1) (Reply)

See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis / Wiz-kid Arrivals Abuja NYSC Camp, A Day After Davido / Jennifer Aniston Voted Best Hard Nipples Of Hollwood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.