Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. (6423 Views)

Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / Welcome To The Jamaica Town Of Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by luvablesam(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
SSGUniport:
She's 40 years old, so she's not a girl!

She assumed office in 2012,then she was 37. Doesn't that make her a youth?

Do you know how many Naija men/women claim 30 when they are actually 42 just to be able to partake in NYSC?

At some point,I heard a certain political party's youth leader was 60.....#fainted

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by Cyjetty: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how are you sure she's performing excellently? Nigerians just love to show their ignorance every opportunity they have. She was once a beauty queen and became minister because of that influence,does that mean she's exclusively brainy? Its like saying Bianca Ojukwu is brilliant..... because she was once beauty queen and ambassador. Sorry,i don't think Bianca Ojukwu performed excellently as an Ambassador,so what you're saying is just senseless

@iamrealdeji, THIS ONE PASS BAD BELLE O! Sure say this woman no dey disturb your sleep. You seem to have an aversion to beautiful women. May you face only ugly women for life!

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by tpiander: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
see as somebody dey curse on top makeup and airbrushing. undecided
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by onenaira3: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
how are you sure she's performing excellently? Nigerians just love to show their ignorance every opportunity they have. She was once a beauty queen and became minister because of that influence,does that mean she's exclusively brainy? Its like saying Bianca Ojukwu is brilliant..... because she was once beauty queen and ambassador. Sorry,i don't think Bianca Ojukwu performed excellently as an Ambassador,so what you're saying is just senseless

Nwoke learn how to read. Where did I talk about her performance? I was talking about her looks, nothing more

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by angieberry(f): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
This looks like one of mrcork 's Jamaican lovelies
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by LoveMachine(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Naijiant:

Goodluck to her

HAHAHAHAH!

I wouldn't have guessed she's a day over 27. Black don't crack!
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by Kzinne: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Soludo was chief economic adviser to Obasanjo at 35. Donald duke was in his 30s as governor. Liyel imoke was 30 when he became a senator. you guys go and work hard and stop thinking young people don't make it in Nigeria!
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Cyjetty:

@iamrealdeji, THIS ONE PASS BAD BELLE O! Sure say this woman no dey disturb your sleep. You seem to have an aversion to beautiful women. May you face only ugly women for life!

I was only letting you know that beauty is different from brain,can you compare Okonjo Iweala's brain with Bianca Ojukwu's brain? Hell no!! Bianca was made ambassador cos she was once a beauty queen.leadership is not all about appointing the beautiful women. Only countries with 3rd world mentality consider that. When did America appoint Halle Berry cos she once once a beauty queen or appoint Meagan Fox in place of Condolezza Rice? Think bro
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by marykaydee: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=37220457]how are you sure she's performing excellently? Nigerians just love to show their ignorance every opportunity they have. She was once a beauty queen and became minister because of that influence,does that mean she's exclusively brainy? Its like saying Bianca Ojukwu is brilliant..... because she was once beauty queen and ambassador. Sorry,i don't think Bianca Ojukwu performed excellently as an Ambassador,so what you're saying is just senseless

undecided

Why are you qouting everybody ?

Did you check her achievements? Google is your friend
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by lunaticfringe: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

another lunatic,do you think leadership is about being a beauty pageant? how are you sure she's performing excellently? Nigerians just love to show their ignorance every opportunity they have. She was once a beauty queen and became minister because of that influence,does that mean she's exclusively brainy? Its like saying Bianca Ojukwu is brilliant..... because she was once beauty queen and ambassador. Sorry,i don't think Bianca Ojukwu performed excellently as an Ambassador,so what you're saying is just senseless

Are you OK dude
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by marykaydee: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I wonder if what you
ou think about biancas performance have to do with this lady. So because bianca did not perform well, all former beauty pergeants are dull. You are even calling ppl names just because of this silly topic that is not even worth it. Very senseless indeed

performance
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by tpiander: 12:10am On Sep 03, 2015
LoveMachine:

HAHAHAHAH!

I wouldn't have guessed she's a day over 27. Black don't crack!

are you sure she's black?

just because someone is from Jamaica doesnt automatically mean they're black.

she could be middle eastern or latino.
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by LoveMachine(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2015
tpiander:

are you sure she's black?

just because someone is from Jamaica doesnt automatically mean they're black.

she could be middle eastern or latino.

Aint no mistaking that one. SHE! IS! BLACK!
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by tpiander: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2015
or Indian.
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by mikolo80: 3:30am On Sep 03, 2015
DjAndroid:
Her name is Lisa Hannah. In Nigeria, children will always be the leaders of tomorrow, but the tomorrow never reaches.
why you no go get Jamaican Passport nigbana
Re: Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture. by marykaydee: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Are you OK dude

The guy tire me too.calling ppl names over pics of a beautiful lady. Nothing too important sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Aba Residents Paint Biafra All Over The Streets / Ojukwu: Immortalize Him – Yerima / INEC Commissioner Suggest Five Parties For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.