Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done... (671 Views)

Whats The Craziest Thing You ’ Ve Done Under The Influence Of Alc0 Hol? / What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done See Mine / What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done... by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2015
Guys, i want you to share your experience of the craziest thing you have done

Mine is after dribbling four players and the goal keeper, i started laughing and couldnt score.

So lets hear yours
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done... by Adamsdelrio(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2015
The craziest thing I have ever done was to look straight into the eyes of my hater and ask him, 'Why do you hate me so much?'.... grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done... by swemzkid(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
the craziest thing i have ever done was wasting precious time to read the bullshit

(picks my slippers dust it put it on my head and runs out of thread)

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Yours? / Caption This Image / Abeg Who Dey Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.