Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal (1027 Views)

Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History / Manchester United Deal Delayed, As Chelsea Hold Rights To Mourinho’s Name / Mikel Obi Doing What He Knows How To Do Best For Chelsea (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by idgerrard(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2015
Mourinho names and shames Chelsea flops

The Blues have conceded five goals in the opening two games of the season, casting doubt over their ability to retain the Premier League title Jose Mourinhohas named and shamed the players that have let down Chelseaso far this season.
The Blues have yet to win a Premier League game, drawing their opener against Swansea 2-2 and falling to a heavy 3-0 loss at Manchester City last weekend.
And Mourinho admits he is unhappy with the efforts of some of this players.
He told reporters: "I'm not happy with anyone.
"I'm not happy with Branislav Ivanovic's form, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic."
"I'm not happy with my form because I used to get better results than I'm getting now."
Chelsea head to West Brom this weekend looking to get their title defence back on track and Mourinho admits he is striving to do all he can to get the Blues back on song.
"I go to the gym every day now to get fitter. I was going twice a week, but with no discipline. Maybe I need more action on the touchline, so I need to be fitter.
"What we are doing this week is being more active in training, watching more videos, working harder.
"We have one point from two matches. I'm not happy at all. I'm not happy with anyone.
"I'm either happy with everybody or not happy with anyone."
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by toys2seven(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2015
What is John Terry doing on that list? You confused old twart. Did he even play? Mtchew
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by deji47: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2015
toys2seven:
What is John Terry doing on that list? You confused old twart. Did he even play? Mtchew
Pls which game did John Terry not play in?
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by toys2seven(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2015
deji47:

Pls which game did John Terry not play in?
The three - nil thrashing
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by patwilly(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2015
idgerrard:
Mourinho names and shames Chelsea flops

The Blues have conceded five goals in the opening two games of the season, casting doubt over their ability to retain the Premier League title Jose Mourinhohas named and shamed the players that have let down Chelseaso far this season.
The Blues have yet to win a Premier League game, drawing their opener against Swansea 2-2 and falling to a heavy 3-0 loss at Manchester City last weekend.
And Mourinho admits he is unhappy with the efforts of some of this players.
He told reporters: "I'm not happy with anyone.
"I'm not happy with Branislav Ivanovic's form, Gary Cahill, John Terry, Cesar Azpilicueta, Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic."
"I'm not happy with my form because I used to get better results than I'm getting now."
Chelsea head to West Brom this weekend looking to get their title defence back on track and Mourinho admits he is striving to do all he can to get the Blues back on song.
"I go to the gym every day now to get fitter. I was going twice a week, but with no discipline. Maybe I need more action on the touchline, so I need to be fitter.
"What we are doing this week is being more active in training, watching more videos, working harder.
"We have one point from two matches. I'm not happy at all. I'm not happy with anyone.
"I'm either happy with everybody or not happy with anyone."
Why is goal.com displaying only mobile view on my phone?
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by Yustash001(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
Matic should be removed from that list abeg...
Re: Mourinho Doing What He Knows Best: Mourinho Name Chelsea Flop & Shame Them.goal by deji47: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
toys2seven:

The three - nil thrashing
He played all of the first half. Did not return for the second as he was substituted for Zouma.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Embarrassed As They Lost 4-1 Against Celta De Vigo / Why Mikel Rejected Captain Armband From Musa / Football In Nigerian Secondary Schools Vs Soccer In American High Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.