Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta (1264 Views)

Jos: I Want To Know More About This City. / Need A Direction On How To Get To Ebute Meta Ido Terminus From Osodi.... / Ere Meta / 3 Wise Men Monument In Lagos - Location Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by Jimdonnet(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2015
GOOD MORNING GUYS I AM A JOB SEEKER AND I INTEND CHANG ING MY LOCATION TO EBUTE META.I HAVE DONE A GOOGLE RESEARCH ABOUT THE PLACE AND I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING POSITIVE.

I'll really appreciate if you can help me out on this.positive and negative replies will be appreciated GOD BLESS

cc-lalasticlala,obinoscopy kindly help me to front page for I have till tomorrow to make a decision please mods please
Re: Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by andybini(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
most areas within ebute metta tend to be too busy. Adekunle isn't a bad option as it's less busy. If you don't mind the cost alagomeji or sabo should be your first choice.
Re: Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2015
Well I grew up in Ebute metta and left there some years ago. It's a decent place and it borders Lagos Island and Surulere to the west; Costain (Apapa road). It borders Shomolu and Yaba to the east. . .

But word of advice: there's so much news of cult fights emanating from ebute metta these days, although its not all the time they fight... but it does have its own security concerns. The best time to go out to work should be 6 am and enter your house by 8 pm to avoid unnecessary issues.

All the best. . .
Re: Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by Jimdonnet(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:
Well I grew up in Ebute metta and left there some years ago. It's a decent place and it borders Lagos Island and Surulere to the west; Costain (Apapa road). It borders Shomolu and Yaba to the east. . .

But word of advice: there's so much news of cult fights emanating from ebute metta these days, although its not all the time they fight... but it does have its own security concerns. The best time to go out to work should be 6 am and enter your house by 8 pm to avoid unnecessary issues.

All the best. . .

thank you sir for your comments.i have heard about cultists and their activities and I am an only child.my main purpose going there is a change of location for a job search.
Re: Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2015
Jimdonnet:

thank you sir for your comments.i have heard about cultists and their activities and I am an only child.my main purpose going there is a change of location for a job search.

You're welcome sir. It's an ideal location for a job search and you wont spend too much on transportation owing to its proximity to major business districts in Lagos.

Just avoid places like Olokodana/Ilogbo in the west and some rough areas in the east around Oyigbo. Anywhere apart from those places should be okay if you maintain a decent lifestyle.
I would have suggested areas like Iponri and alagomeji/adekunle but the cost would be too much for you since you're a job seeker but its all good.... Everywhere has its challenges so just focus on your goals.... you wont live there forever wink
Re: Please I Want To Know More About Ebute Meta by Wendywillz(f): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
nairalandist:

You're welcome sir. It's an ideal location for a job search and you wont spend too much on transportation owing to its proximity to major business districts in Lagos.

Just avoid places like Olokodana/Ilogbo in the west and some rough areas in the east around Oyigbo. Anywhere apart from those places should be okay if you maintain a decent lifestyle.
I would have suggested areas like Iponri and alagomeji/adekunle but the cost would be too much for you since you're a job seeker but its all good.... Everywhere has its challenges so just focus on your goals.... you wont live there forever wink

Detailed.. Brickfield inclusive..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Africa Face Mass Deportation. / Photos: Young Female Doctor Dead In A Fatal Accident In Abia Sate / With #2m On My Statee Which Country Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.