Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks (35035 Views)

7 Funny Ways Girls Apologise(memes) / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / Four Funny Ways On How To Get Attended To Quickly In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Op, All these can only work in your family square.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2015
sketcherJ:

3.ACT CRAZY LIKE TERRY G..if you don't know how to craze..abeg don't use weed oo..just take dry pepper with you and put it in ur bums..am telling you the craze that will be emanating from you will make headlines...(Loll

THIS is what works for me. I know how to act like agbero , shouting and threatening people. But make sure you have 1 million or some huge balance in your account before you try it sha, otherwise na security go pursue you comot
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by maureen546: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Hahahhah funny but sorry it would work ooooh
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by tunde1200(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin

funny

sketcherJ:
Five Funny ways on how to get attended to fast/jump queue legally in a bank

In Nigeria today,most of the banks we have are very slow in their service,customers would have to wait on the queue for many minutes before they could be attended to.

Now I have devised five funny ways in which you can get answered to on time,believe me,noone would fight or argue with you when the bank cashiers are attending to you ,even if you are the last person on the queue..let's get to it already..

1.Get a Baby!!(lol,not for men though)yea,I am not telling you girls to go and get pregnant oo...just carry the baby of ur neighbour(tell d mother you are going to d bank !!don't let them lynch you ooo!!)when you get inside the bank,fill ur teller,go on the queue and pinch d good baby,when the cry of the baby rings the air..everybody on the teller would be pleading with the cashier to attend to you,(don't forget to buy biscuits for the cool baby oo)

2.Fall down and Faint!!(yes..men this is where you come in..its simple,stay on the queue and just fall down and close your eyes!!and make it some 2 minutes before you open your eyesviola!!you are a celebrity!!anytime you enter the bank,you will be answered to immediately (just pray your neighbour, abi your gf/bf no dey in the bank that day you fall oo)

3.ACT CRAZY LIKE TERRY G..if you don't know how to craze..abeg don't use weed oo..just take dry pepper with you and put it in ur bums..am telling you the craze that will be emanating from you will make headlines...(Lol)

4.Blow Grammars out of proportion: You don't need a dictionary, just go to Patrick Obahiagbon's social media handles,You will find your tools there..When you enter the bank, cooly fill your tellers, nope don't stay on the queue, just walk straight to the cashier....and BLOW YOUR GRAMMARS.

http://fresh-folks-ville..com/2015/08/five-funny-ways-on-how-to-get-attended.html?m=1

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by MillionDollars: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2015
what would it cost to be patient
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by EntrepreNoah: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
BRB
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by HRich(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Try to Faint beside me and look for your cash when you stand up.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Kswiss001(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. If you act like Terry G just pray you dont meet person wey craze pass you.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by 9jatatafo(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2015
The baby own fit work small but for the fainting and blowing Obahiagbon's grammar, na OYO be that ooo. People wey dey on queue go us pidgin bring you to reality. Nothing do you.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Kswiss001(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2015
sketcherJ:

In Nigeria today,most of the banks we have are very slow in their service,customers would have to wait on the queue for many minutes before they could be attended to.

Now I have devised five funny ways in which you can get answered to on time,believe me,noone would fight or argue with you when the bank cashiers are attending to you ,even if you are the last person on the queue..let's get to it already..

1.Get a Baby!!(lol,not for men though)yea,I am not telling you girls to go and get pregnant oo...just carry the baby of ur neighbour(tell d mother you are going to d bank !!don't let them lynch you ooo!!)when you get inside the bank,fill ur teller,go on the queue and pinch d good baby,when the cry of the baby rings the air..everybody on the teller would be pleading with the cashier to attend to you,(don't forget to buy biscuits for the cool baby oo)

2.Fall down and Faint!!(yes..men this is where you come in..its simple,stay on the queue and just fall down and close your eyes!!and make it some 2 minutes before you open your eyesviola!!you are a celebrity!!anytime you enter the bank,you will be answered to immediately (just pray your neighbour, abi your gf/bf no dey in the bank that day you fall oo)

3.ACT CRAZY LIKE TERRY G..if you don't know how to craze..abeg don't use weed oo..just take dry pepper with you and put it in ur bums..am telling you the craze that will be emanating from you will make headlines...(Lol)

4.Blow Grammars out of proportion: You don't need a dictionary, just go to Patrick Obahiagbon's social media handles,You will find your tools there..When you enter the bank, cooly fill your tellers, nope don't stay on the queue, just walk straight to the cashier....and BLOW YOUR GRAMMARS.

http://fresh-folks-ville..com/2015/08/five-funny-ways-on-how-to-get-attended.html?m=1

These tricks can only work at the ATM centres, because if you try those tricks at the bank premises the cashiers wont attend to you, and if you get too lousy,the security wont hesitate to work you out.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by bignametweets1: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
For all your any kind of event ushering activities... Such as wedding ushers, models, private party ushers, birthday parties, seminar, conferences, cooperate events... We are CITY GALZ..... call us on 07033742944 or BBM 7f204f6c....

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2015
feel dis dope jamz @mcdowealth ft. @itz_soundprince - "IRE"
DOWNLOAD, LISTEN & ENJOY ------->
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0daf4a4
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by hollowpot15684(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
IT WORTH TRYING
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Adesiji77: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2015
castroevans:
Fifth, become a billionaire, u don't need to go to the bank to encounter the stress of withdrawal, rather u would call the branch manager to bring the said amount to ur location.

True! You don't even need to be a billionaire.

Just get tens of millions cheesy
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by MrCork: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2015
sketcherJ:

....ok...so yor addvisin men to get babies & dress as women juss to collect moiney...abi?.......YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNN!!! (no ofeense).. undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by RexTramadol1: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2015
castroevans:
Fifth, become a billionaire, u don't need to go to the bank to encounter the stress of withdrawal, rather u would call the branch manager to bring the said amount to ur location.
6th, Make sure one of the tellers is your gurlfrnd, boyfriend or your very very good friend.

One of the tellers keh U are a teller yourself cheesy
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Galacious1: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2015
MrPresident:
dont try it in firstbank
it will wrk anywher
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Luckymay(f): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Iyke1998:
Hmm

That moment you faint and everybody is scared to touch you because they think you have ebola.
*na u go wake urself*lol
lol, rotf, lmao

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Iyke1998(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
Luckymay:
lol, rotf, lmao
Abeg no enter gutter oo.*lol*

1 Like

Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by kenoz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Stevaz01:
Try any of these when dem just newly pay osun state workers their 6 months salary and they are queuing †☺ collect it in the bank..

Then.. U go know say the amount of blood in the eyes is much more than the one been pumped by the earth...

This is nigeria..u can just settle the cashier without making noise..

grin
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by mikkypel(m): 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Now that you have informed me, anybody who faints in the bank must be left on the ground
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by coolsegun2002: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
I don't get the reason why Pple go to the bank nd queue up for long hrs.....dont u have something to do.....when there is a debit card to collect cash anywhere or even shop without cash at all,
a mobile banking app to send any amount of funds, buy airtime, pay ur dstv bills nd even phcn bills, book ur chq book, request for statement,even book ur flight tickets I have survived for a whole month without cash b4......but peeps refuse to go cashless they rush to the bank almost at same time..turn the banking hall into a wedding reception...they will now expect the tellers and supervisors to conjure a miracle to attend to all of them at the same time without waiting for hrs.....
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Wear any uniform:- army, mopol, police...civil defence... NYSC grin
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by MRLINGTON(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
sketcherJ:

loool...for me act like terry G its ur biz..d only time i attend to customers fast is wen u're with a baby cos my manager must have sometin to say if u mke a pregnant or nursing mother stay on dat queue.....

uhmmm if u're rich?? well dats if u plead wit d ppl on d queue......anoda is attending to older persons.....

i hate cheating wen it comes to attending to my customers buh myself gats be fast wiv d job
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by flokii: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Useless post.... *hiss
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by yinkeys(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Wear uniform, army, mopol, police...civil defence... NYSC grin
funny babe
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by egbeogieok: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just act or play 'deaf & dumb' wink ... Huummmm, it works so well. I use this method must often. Don't use in the branch where they know you please.
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by enitey(f): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2015
5.Just know someone there

That of baby works very well....and will always work
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by nurez305(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
the best of it is to get familiar with the teller in the bank and your transaction will always be on express grin grin grin
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by darlenese(f): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
castroevans:
6th, Make sure one of the tellers is your gurlfrnd, boyfriend or your very very good friend.

I belong to the 6th group .
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by darlenese(f): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
this is for the poor

Get rich and bankers will be at or beck and call smiley
Re: Five Funny Ways To Get Attended To Fast In Banks by udysweet(f): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
And 5: u no well at all,lool! All these points are unrealistic just like one of the posters said.
Nice try though,me just like to laugh at the funny side of this cos I take am as joke,lol.
Please guys check my signature*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Most Hilarious Nairaland Usernames / Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question / Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.