Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! (3603 Views)

Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / The (ongoing) Massive (red Brick) Construction Project In Kwara Sate / Construction Project Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Good Day House, For those who wants to start or those who are already building, you can ask me any question related to building Construction, and I will be thee to answer you, I don't want you to be a victim of scammers in this Forum, and free consultation service available, and free BOQ avail. I Can be each on, what's app, 08061256650, call 2348133850297, BBM: 26DEE062. I will be waiting for your Calls
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by micbjrex(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2015
rogermilar:
Check your mail. I have once sent you the real quote.
I did not receive your email. Pls resend it. My email is mic_bjrex@yahoo.ca Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by igbi: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2015
pls I need directions on how to do screeding I want to DIY a part of my room that keeps retaining water and peeling off paint.thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by mavverick: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oga

I have a question, have you seen kitchen worktops which are designed with blocks/ concrete slab and also some tiles or marble on it.
Any tips on such worktops, what are the disadvantages over the wooden ones which gets constructed.
When constructing worktops, what kind of wood should be used that is not so expensive but yet stand the test of time.
Is it also true to say that tiling should happen before placing fittings on it such as lights, WC, railings, kitchen worktop or cabinets ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by greenermodels: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
mavverick:
Oga

I have a question, have you seen kitchen worktops which are designed with blocks/ concrete slab and also some tiles or marble on it.
Any tips on such worktops, what are the disadvantages over the wooden ones which gets constructed.
When constructing worktops, what kind of wood should be used that is not so expensive but yet stand the test of time.
Is it also true to say that tiling should happen before placing fittings on it such as lights, WC, railings, kitchen worktop or cabinets ?
i hope you know that some tiles scratch easily?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Note: not all tiles that scratch. And if u are looking for the best wooden, go for maoganic wood. The casted with tiles floor is d best.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Check ur mail
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good Day House, For those who wants to start or those who are already building, you can ask me any question related to building Construction, and I will be thee to answer you, I don't want you to be a victim of scammers in this Forum, and free consultation service available, and free BOQ avail. I Can be each on, what's app, 08061256650, call 2348133850297, BBM: 26DEE062. I will be waiting for your Calls
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
For those who wants to embark on any type of building Construction, please ask me questions before you embark on that project. We give free consultation service.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2015
You can still make it before the end of this year if you have the believe! Contact me for advice on that building construction. Am ready to give you a good Expert advice, and free consultative clue. Contact me today on, what's app: 080612d6650, 07053633785, Email: anjysconstruction@gmail.com, sonuga_kehinde@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Are you facing Technical challenges in that project, why don't you contact us today for best services pertaining to that Construction work. We are there to relief you from that stress.

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by rogermilar(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2016
We at Anjys Constructions Limited And Highland Properties And Investment Limited Wish our Clients And NairaLand Followers Happy New Year, This 2016 will be a year where good things will Happen in our Lives.

We are still at your Service on Any Construction and Real Estate Issues. Contact me today: 08061256650.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by Ugochimaleze: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Good day sir.

I want your advice on the correct iron to use for first floor pillar and lintel.

We are building a 2storey hostel with 30 rooms.

Ground floor we used 16mm rods.

My engineer says we only need 12mm rods for the pillars on the first floor.

We are still going to do another decking so I thought we need 16mm to carry the decking.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Building Construction Project! by isabellajohn247: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
The building of a construction project is a topic that is affordable steel bar manufacturers in kerala shared here. The proper knowledge of the field essential to avoid difficulties in the field. I am very sure that these details will be the best option to handle the difficulties through this amazing guidance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fenced Plot Of Land In The Best Estate In Owerri Imo State For Sale (pix att.) / Screeding Cost In Lagos ??? / 5 Bedroom Detached (new) House 4 Sale In Magodo Gra (shangisha) - {see Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.