Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool (2464 Views)

Glo Gbam Xtra - 11k Per Sec To All Network / It's Official, MTN 3GB Night Data Plan No Longer Work In Day Time / Glo Bis Doesn't During Day Time For Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by xpmode(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2009
Before you will be able to do this, you need:
Option "A"
Option "B:

If you have Option A you may skip Section "option B"

Option A:
A piece of HeadPhone (couple with Microphone) this you'll connect it to your PC.
That 's all for option A

Option B:
This option is for someone like me because thats what am using right now. In this option that you like Electronics practical.
Here what you need is a GSM hear piece (you know it has mouth piece or mic, that what we are using)
And a pare of good Head Phone (whitout Microphone, we'll construct our own)
Another thing is a connector "like that of the HeadPhone" (with wire up to 1.5m long).

Now take courage like me and Split that GSM mouth piece case and gently remove something like cylider out of it place that's the mic we are using.
Now very simple to do, take the mic , if you notice the mic wires, it was coated with two different color. Now to remove the color, burn the the wires in flame up to 5cm in lenght (candle flame or something else).
After burning the wire, Now take the connector and peel the hedge of the wire(about 5cm)

Almost done, twist the connector's and the Mic's Wire (just as normal twisting)
Now you are done constructing a Microphone, if you like you can put the cylindrical shape mic back to place to beatify your microphone.

Alright,
Lasty to be able to make DAY TIME XTRA COOL, you need yahoo messanger ( Must have been Installed or you need to install it).

Time to call:
Login to Yahoo Messanger, IM one of you friend, then look at the message window you'll see a button will Call on it,
Then call your friend and start to chat with voices, its totally free. And if you don't know how to use Yahoo Messenger Please Please and Please post To Nairalander to Teach you.

NOTE:If your friend did not have the stuff you have for voices chat, you two won't be to do the Free XTRA COOL(you its applicable to MTN Xtra cool and xtra connect) so do your freind a favour by linking him/her to this post

So this make the end of this tutorial,if you don't understand reply then i rewrite the tutorial, and if you find this intresting post back a positive reply, if not just say HURRAY HUBBY

This article is gotten from >> http://raaoo.net/forum/showthread.php?p=41#post41

Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by GoodMuyis(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2009
You really try to this you Tut.
In fact you're trully X_P MODE and i never seen something like this here

600 clap for you keep it up, grin

but you will make me break my phone ear piece embarassed
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by PeterP(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
Please can anyone tell me how to get Ekiti state indigene certificate within two days without going to the village? I really need this urgently because my hostel reservation will expire on monday next week and they are rejecting the affidavit. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by thegolden1: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
PeterP, if want ekiti birth certificate.
Hmmm
Go to Ekiti State Secretariat grin grin
Gbam grin
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by lynxnoon(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2009
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by GoodMuyis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2009
Yao cheesy
In fact i just apply the whole ting you said and am making the DAY-TIME XTAR COOL i really talk to some of my palls but they can talk to me so am dericting them to this POST

but you make me break my mouth piece

HMM nice job Again Am giving you another 700 Clap

Keep it up an give us another tutorials
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by ugotuf(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2009
please i am not clear with ur xplanations could you kindly send me a mail to my in box at ugotuf@yahoo.co.uk?i will be very glad .thank you
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by eunisam: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2009
woah! I no understand you.

what if your friend dont have pc? how will you make da xtracool calls?
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by Em2va: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2009
lipsrsealed hmm! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by DualCore1: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2009
what the hell?
dude is this some craze or what? You spewing up all that crap just to tell people that they can do yahoo voice chat?
u telling people to break this, break that, cut this, cut that, well u should think about cutting all your crap.

People can use yahoo voice chat if they have a headset and a microphone.
Its being free is not by any god-forsaken trick, its a free service by yahoo!

and just check out the responses of people.
pathetic.
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by lynxnoon(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2009
abeg help me tell dem oh!
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by netotse(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
lol@ DC
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by shesco24(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2009
Make una tell this people make dem nor dey deceive other again. Na wah for Nigeria people oh. Dem go still dey catch us mugu for here and people still dey fall
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by Lakeside(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2009
oh boy seee this xp-mode,
abeg make unna shut am down jare,

see the rubish wey him dey yarn sef, like say naa aboki they here,
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by v3: 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
You have gotta be high on green or something, Making PC-to-PC calls is ABSOLUTELY free on Yahoo Messenger so which 1 kan be day0time xtra cool,no let MTN catch u dey yan shit,

To make lengthy calls, If you have Yahoo Messenger, Login,IM a friend(if online), you'll see the Call button, click it, It'll connect, if you both have voice features on ur system, then start talking,
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by shesco24(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2009
Gbam! my brother and not the other way round.
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by Babsjay01: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2009
Pls mail me i cnt understand u very well my email is nature_4luv@hotmail.co.uk[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by saintola1: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2009
Instaed of cutting this and cutting that, what i think you should tell us is to get a computer headset which have both the mouth and the head p, moreso that i think is not a new thing and will not really help us here, lets us look for a good and an adventous topic to talk on, lipsrsealed
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by hayprof(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2009
I gbadun dis topic jo' . .imagine cutting out the mouth/ear-piece of a nokia n95 8gb fone nd replacing it back?

Dude, nice 1.
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by stancozy(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2009
Penny pound follish ideas here. . angry who on earth does not know you can make calls with your y!m, but incase you never know. . Na im be them mamamara. . tongue
Re: How To Do Day-time Xtra Cool by PeterP(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2009
grin Thegolden1, why are you laughing at me now?! Anyway, Someone got it for me from the Secretariat in Aramoko. Thanks for your concern! grin grin
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Spending Approximately 1k On Ma Android Every Week / New Airtel Bbm Nd Android Unlimited Plan For Just 300 Naira / All android users must see this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.