Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? (1920 Views)

What Age Should A Man Stop Sucking Br*ast? Pic / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. / At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by SwaggaCob(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2009
Man being a terrible animal will always feel Hot all his life. It gets to a stage that the home wife won't look seductive because of old age. The man still appreciates beautiful thing when he sees one. Often time, most men in their 60s prefer to have a young mistress to play some romance with. Then its gonna damn on the old woman at home that shes of scrap value. It becomes worse if the man married the wife some 40years because of beauty that lacks other appendages. Beauty fails! Wat ya guys think?
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by yme1(f): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2009
how many times you dey post am now
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by spikedcylinder: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2009
Huh?
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by Women(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
immediately after the wedding
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by yme1(f): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2009
i say till infinity
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by SwaggaCob(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
Spike why the huh?
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
I'll love my wife till the day that i die,i dont know about u?
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by keyremotes(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2009
To the grave.

That was the vow on the wedding day abi?
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by invisible2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
Maybe the poster wants to know 'how long' a man can keep sexual relationships with the wife, not how long he can keep loving his wife.
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by ilaugh1: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2009
@Poster,

You are like a man with a whittered di ck,
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by invisible2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2009
i_laugh:

@Poster,

You are like a man with a whittered di ck,

grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by Sissy3(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2009
till the man himself dies
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by tope2000(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2009
gbam cheesy
Re: At What Age Does A Man Stop Loving His Wife ? by invisible2(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2009
~Sissy~:

till the man himself dies

Or his dkk dies, whichever one dies first grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Feel Intimidate -i Divorced Camerounian Hubby To Marry A Nigerian, / Can U Take Ur Wife's Sister As A Second Wife? / What Does A Normal Family Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.