Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

More Igbos To Join Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Igbos To Join Islam (3116 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / 13-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Bayelsa Forced To Join Islam / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
have u ever heard of a religious war here in the yoruba states?

Mull over that while u answer this:

What kind of Christianity will your people provide for us?

The type that happened in Enugu where a rev. father tortured some students?

The one that embraces militancy?

The one about incessant drug trafficking and substituting good products with substandard ones?

Which example will ur type of christianity lay for us to follow?

Pray, answer

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

reminds me of Nnamdi kanu's word. When you beat a yorubaman in his game of deceit. He goes like "your papa, your papa" and runs away insulting you. Exactly the mentality you currently exhibit.
You claimed you yoruba have never had a religious clash. I slammed the truth on your oblong empty head, You got angry. I love it when yorubas lament against hard truths. cheesy
grin grin grin puppet...hear urself abt hearsays and ur biliv in it..

Was this not the same way wanna fight guns with cutlasses? Lol

Dude, dnt kill urself over Kanu who don sow female cloth he go use escape o..lol

That being said, dnt be a usual idiotta u guys are knwn for:

Check my first post u quoted: did I use the word 'clash'? Nope.

Now, when ur royal clueless posted links to clashes instead of war, I made u understand why the figurative word, 'clash' cld not be used for 'war'..and here u are...brain all worked up to regression and no more sure abt the part the argument hinges on..

Reread again bro..

Or upgrade ur brain on play store!

clashes are not war...
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
[s]grin grin grin puppet...hear urself abt hearsays and ur biliv in it..

Was this not the same way wanna fight guns with cutlasses? Lol

Dude, dnt kill urself over Kanu who don sow female cloth he go use escape o..lol

That being said, dnt be a usual idiotta u guys are knwn for:

Check my first post u quoted: did I use the word 'clash'? Nope.

Now, when ur royal clueless posted links to clashes instead of war, I made u understand why the figurative word, 'clash' cld not be used for 'war'..and here u are...brain all worked up to regression and no more sure abt the part the argument hinges on..

Reread again bro..

Or upgrade ur brain on play store!

clashes are not war...[/s]

Calm down bro and stop shouting aggresively with your smelly mouth. Do yorubas kill each other over Islam and christianity? Yes!
Will they kill more of themselves in Odua country? A resounding YES!

Watchout in peaceful Odua repubulic, muslim Opcnairaland will slit your Christian throat and give praise to Allah! grin

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Calm down bro and stop shouting aggresively with your smelly mouth. Do yorubas kill each other over Islam and christianity? Yes!

Watchout in peaceful Odua repubulic, muslim Opcnairaland will slit your Christian throat and give praise to Allah! grin
undecided
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by CyberWolf: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

grin cheesy funny but this is ain't necessary , at least he is your Christian brother. Let's join hands a frustrate this cancer called Islam before it gets out if hand.

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by ArodewilliamsT: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin cheesy funny but this is ain't necessary , at least he is your Christian brother. Let's join hands a frustrate this cancer called Islam before it gets out if hand.

I have no BUSINESS WITH YORUBA CHRISTIANS HENCEFORTH. They are worse than savages and even less reliable than their muslim brothers. They will either join in punishing Other Christians or watch neutrally as Eastern Christians are punished, enjoying the show. Yoruba clerics like Arabic professor Ishaq Akintola is always quick to defend northern muslims and the caliphate but HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU EVER SEEN a yoruba pastor like PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor kumuyi , Adegboye and co. defending EASTERN CHRISTIANS( WHO MAKE UP MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA)?
It's time to end yoruba hypocrisy and propaganda in Nigeria. May thunder destroy any Igbo/Easterner that still attends a Yoruba-owned church. A spade must be called a spade not a snake.
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by CyberWolf: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

I have no BUSINESS WITH YORUBA CHRISTIANS HENCEFORTH. They are worse than savages and even less reliable than their muslim brothers. They will either join in punishing Other Christians or watch neutrally as Eastern Christians are punished, enjoying the show. Yoruba clerics like Arabic professor Ishaq Akintola is always quick to defend northern muslims and the caliphate but HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU EVER SEEN a yoruba pastor like PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE, Pastor Oyedepo, Pastor kumuyi , Adegboye and co. defending EASTERN CHRISTIANS( WHO MAKE UP MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA)?
It's time to end yoruba hypocrisy and propaganda in Nigeria. May thunder destroy any Igbo/Easterner that still attends a Yoruba-owned church. A spade must be called a spade not a snake.
you are right but some evil needs to be kept somewhere because their usefulness in one way or the other will always come up one day.
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr yorobar, thank God you acknowlege that. A Nigeria without Igbo will be 80% muslim. I mean an Oduarewanistan caliphate that is what awaits you yoruba Christians, You will be minorities under the coming caliphate. yorubbar muslims like Ishaq Akintola always defend Islam north but you poff-poff brain yoruba Xtians even join muslims in the attack of Igbos( Who are singular majority Xtians and the only reason this zoo is not being call nigerianiSTAN yet) but your pastors collect tithes from Igbo christians every week but will never speak against injustice against Igbos. That's why Nnamdi kanu slams yoruba xtians than their muslims. yoruba xtians will reap what they have sown in the coming future.

That's why God allowed Nnamdi to prevail over Kumuyi's crusade to draw his and other pastors attention to Igbos neglect.

3 Likes

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by after1: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

reminds me of Nnamdi kanu's word. When you beat a yorubaman in his game of deceit. He goes like "your papa, your papa" and runs away insulting you. Exactly the mentality you currently exhibit.
You claimed you yoruba have never had a religious clash. I slammed the truth on your oblong empty head, You got angry. I love it when yorubas lament against hard truths. cheesy
[/s]

Amadi collins, the dumb road side welder.
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by sinkhole: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

If they do, your tribal sentiment will never let you know or hear it! Besides there are more Christian per population in Plateau, Benue and Nasarawa than that your East and I have an Enugu guy who is a muslim!
Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by WailingWailer00(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Islam = terrorism, the Dan Fodio boys only know blood and destruction

1 Like

Re: More Igbos To Join Islam by nnenneigbo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Igbos ain't sympathetic to terrorists.

Odikwa egwu o. Imagine an Igbo terrorist? Oil and water don't mix. How can an Igbo person convert to Islam? I'll rather be atheist. I can't think of anything worst than being a Muslim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Eastern Soups Are The Most Nutritious----expert / This Is What An APC Supporter Posted Same Time Last Year. / Could The Bible Be Against Apc? See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.