Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook (49079 Views)

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men – Ladies, See How To Know If He’s HIV Positive. / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / BREAKING: Hollywood Actor, Charlie Sheen Says He’s HIV Positive On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dem never hear. Dem go still raw dive
xxxtedyxxx:
Raw Divers...shebi una don here ?
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Gurgle(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
imagine d girls dat would have hmmmmm because of his money

If they use condoms its ok. But its still kind of stup!d though.

Unless youre genuinely in love with each other and just trying to find a way
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Fourwinds: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

If they use condoms its ok. But its still kind of stup!d though.

Unless youre genuinely in love with each other and just trying to find a way
u are looking at it from d couple aspect. Im talking about d free lance girls dat had surrounded him over d years
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Gurgle(f): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fourwinds:
u are looking at it from d couple aspect. Im talking about d free lance girls dat had surrounded him over d years

Oh yeah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wowu...and a lot of them must be infected now..nawao
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Sammyblaq(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
U'r brave niggur...the truths seTs u free.
iRespect
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol. Wonder why people can't see the obvious. The dude is gay!! Probably got it from getting down with his fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Jexyme(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Sir don't take it personal, I only shared my angle...

My brother, it's not a personal thing..........

The man was brave, and should be commended instead of condemned or debunked.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

Google homosexual disease and learn. HIV was first diagonised among homosexuals in the 80s. Infact it was known as gay disease then! Now this same homosexuals still slept with some women and bam the disease started to spread from there. Stop promoting homosexuals and supporting them.

You're funny o. So if it's said in the history books that Mungo Park discovered River Niger, you think people weren't fishing there before Mungo Park's grandfather was born?

It was first clinically observed doesn't mean that's where it originated. It's said to have originated from apes in West Africa.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
nairalandist:

I said it STARTED as a gay disease... Read before you reply madam!

You need some google in your life. Even if you want to be a bigot, at least be an informed bigot. HIV/AIDS was first observed among homosexuals in the US but it originated from West African chimpanzees and was passed down to humans through hunting and bushmeat practices and eventually spread through prostitution, sexual promiscuity, needle re-use etc.

The disease then spread to the US from a single Haitian to high-risk communities (e.g homosexuals)
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by dinachi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

You're funny o. So if it's said in the history books that Mungo Park discovered River Niger, you think people weren't fishing there before Mungo Park's grandfather was born?

It was first clinically observed doesn't mean that's where it originated. It's said to have originated from apes in West Africa.
You are the funny one. HIV first diagnosed among homosexuals because it was prevalent among them and was found to advance rapidly among them because of their despicable lifestyle. It is because of that it was first known as gay disease. Stop promoting homosexuality.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

You are the funny one. HIV first diagnosed among homosexuals because it was prevalent among them and was found to advance rapidly among them because of their despicable lifestyle. It is because of that it was first known as gay disease. Stop promoting homosexuality.

Why is it so common in Africa then? Are we gayer than the rest of the world? grin
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by dinachi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

Why is it so common in Africa then? Are we gayer than the rest of the world? grin
Nope. We are not. The real question is how did HIV that was discovered in the west spread very fast in Africa? The answer lies in why foreign powers have always suppressed any news of HIV cure breakthrough in Africa.
Truth if the powerful homosexual lobby pushed HIV origin to Africa to divert world attention front m the grave health challenges of their despicable lifestyle.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
dinachi:

Nope. We are not. The real question is how did HIV that was discovered in the west spread very fast in Africa? The answer lies in why foreign powers have always suppressed any news of HIV cure breakthrough in Africa.
Truth if the powerful homosexual lobby pushed HIV origin to Africa to divert world attention front m the grave health challenges of their despicable lifestyle.

Now you're just resorting to conspiracy theories. It originated in West Africa. It spread through Africa through lack of sex education, sexual promiscuity, infected mothers, needle re-use and poor healthcare, then to the US.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

You need some google in your life. Even if you want to be a bigot, at least be an informed bigot. HIV/AIDS was first observed among homosexuals in the US but it originated from West African chimpanzees and was passed down to humans through hunting and bushmeat practices and eventually spread through prostitution, sexual promiscuity, needle re-use etc.

The disease then spread to the US from a single Haitian to high-risk communities (e.g homosexuals)

Are you a lesbian? You seem so pained
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
nairalandist:

Are you a lesbian? You seem so pained

Keep resorting to ad hominem attacks while I fling facts at you grin
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

Keep resorting to ad hominem attacks while I fling facts at you grin
Nice beards, now I know better grin
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
nairalandist:

Nice beards, now I know better grin

Let's face the topic. You don't have to resort to ad hominem just because you've been cornered. If you have nothing sensible to say, just give up.
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

Let's face the topic. You don't have to resort to ad hominem just because you've been cornered. If you have nothing sensible to say, just give up.

Hmm... I hope your family is aware of your condition. I hope you become straight like every other girl and get happily married one day, TO A MAN!
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
nairalandist:

Hmm... I hope your family is aware of your condition. I hope you become straight like every other girl and get happily married one day, TO A MAN!

Aha, so you actually have nothing else to say since you've been cornered? cheesy

Abeg, don't waste my time. If you're ready to talk sensibly, please do.

1 Like

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Velocitron:

Aha, so you actually have nothing else to say since you've been cornered? cheesy

Abeg, don't waste my time. If you're ready to talk sensibly, please do.

On a serious note, I feel for you...
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by vivianpeal(f): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Did he also reveal d no of girls he has infected

Or is dis just another publicity stunt. Pix of d medical report stating he is Hiv positive or Idonbilivit dis poo undecided
ejo lofe ro. is it easy to pull any stunt talk less of HIV own. and all the girls he slept with he force them. Abegi someone is brave enfu to share his experience and u are here asking for med report you won take am cash money for bank undecided
Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by TracyBela: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at drolukuspellhome@gmail.com so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: drolukuspellhome@gmail.com" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. Sandy Fletcher

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by TASHA1: 2:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Be careful about spell comments here I got scammed by three of them,I am so happy today because me and my boyfriend has be free from the HIV/AIDS disease, me and my boyfriend have been having HIV/AIDS since the past 5 years now,and will have pass through many and different processes in getting cured from the HIV diseases but nothing was working out, a friend of mine on Facebook introduce me to MAMA BLESSING , that She is the only one who can helped me get cured from Hiv and any other diseases,so will contacted Her and have faith on her,she told me and my boyfriend that will don’t have to be sad any more or share our tears any more on this Hiv disease when the cure have already be found.she asked me and my boyfriend to do some certain things which will did, she told us that she is going to provide the herbal cure to me and my lover, which she did, then she asked us to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure,me and my lover has free from the deadly disease, she only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, she is great, I owe her in return. if you are having a similar problem just email:mamablessinglovetemple@gmail.com my life get transformed and everything was fine and Ok with me, till now I have been going to check up and its now going to four months now I am still negative. All thanks Goes to MAMA BLESSING and My Friend for what She has done for me and my family.to get Perfect healing for all kind of sicknesses and diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Herpes,his email mamablessinglovetemple@gmail.com

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by JOYCE12345: 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
I am joy from USA I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV
Negative again,Dr takuta has given me reasons to
be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the
means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me,
but when i came on the Internet i saw great
testimony about Dr takuta on how he was able to
cure someone from HIV, this person said great
things about this man, and advice we contact him
for any Disease problem that Dr takuta can be of
help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested
for my information which i sent to him, and he told
me he was going to prepare for me a healing
portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and
after which i should go back to the hospital for
check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to
me by Dr takuta i went back to the Hospital for
check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV
Negative, friends you can reach Dr takuta on any
treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can
show you all up to, reach him on dr takuta on his
email.......... takutaspellalter@gmail.com call or
whatsapp number____+2348106387807

Re: Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook by JOYCE12345: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
I am joy from USA I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV
Negative again,Dr takuta has given me reasons to
be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the
means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me,
but when i came on the Internet i saw great
testimony about Dr takuta on how he was able to
cure someone from HIV, this person said great
things about this man, and advice we contact him
for any Disease problem that Dr takuta can be of
help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested
for my information which i sent to him, and he told
me he was going to prepare for me a healing
portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and
after which i should go back to the hospital for
check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to
me by Dr takuta i went back to the Hospital for
check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV
Negative, friends you can reach Dr takuta on any
treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can
show you all up to, reach him on dr takuta on his
email.......... takutaspellalter@gmail.com call or
whatsapp number____+2348106387807

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.