Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

How To Be The Best Waitress In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Be The Best Waitress In Lagos (445 Views)

Vancancy For Waitress In Lekki / Waiters/waitress In A 5 Star Hotel, Lagos / Beautiful Waitress And Handsome Waiters Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be The Best Waitress In Lagos by Lakotai(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
How come you continue to give these other waitresses rundown or Florence victory? I questioned happiness jokingly.

She responded immediately, saying, see let me tell you some thing it’s how you attend to the customers that matters

Then she relate a story with me

“One day I got to this customer’s table, I asked him what would he want to drink, he said ‘mmmmm…tonic. Before he could finish saying the tonic, I cut him on the way, I said, just look, look, look at that table at the other end, they are doing jack daniel’s.

If you now start to drink only tonic, how do you want them to look at you, considering the calibre of person that you are…ok if you don’t want to do spirit because it might be too strong for you now, let me give you your brand…Heineken. At least by the time you have about three heineken bottle on your table, your table will look mature.”

After that conviction, she said, the man gave her a warm smile and asked her to bring him an heineken. After that he took three more, making it four heineken, not three, like she recommended.

She also said that “it’s not about dragging to be the best waitress, it’s about seeing and reaching your goal. It’s about making sure that the customer doesn’t leaves with your money”

Several times her colleague...continue reading here....
http:///1PGICZA

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship Vs Paid Employment / Urgent Job For A Senior Medical Officer / Digital Marketing Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.